AMS-Flight - Unethical and Unprofessional Business Practices

Old November 26th 10, 03:39 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
VH_VH

Default AMS-Flight - Unethical and Unprofessional Business Practices

Some of you may have heard that AMS-Flight has moved office and has
moved out of the Elan factory. The recent announcement by Ales that he
is moving into a new 2600 square metre factory has only served to
increase my cynical viewpoint of this unscrupulous person.

Given the fact that AMS-Flight is in a less than ideal financial
situation, the question begs asking how Ales has managed to secure a
2600 square metre factory. He gives his new address as Airfield Lesce-
Bled, Begunjska c. 12, SI-4248 Lesce (geographic location is
E14.17212, N46.36163). A check of the address indicates the occupant
to be a company named Abadon K&L d.o.o., a financial services firm. I
contacted Abadon K&L d.o.o. and oddly enough they are still at the
same address. When I asked if they knew Ales they indicated that they
did not. Ales must be keeping a very low profile in such a small
building (only about 15 metres by 15 metres).

I am probably not alone in thinking this, but I do find it very
curious that after 10 days since posting his new address in the Yahoo
Carat motorglider forum, Ales has still not provided phone and fax
details and has not updated his website. For such a significant move
there has been precious little information. One would think that any
normal company would take care of these very important details long
before the actual move.

There is no question at all that the factory would not and could not
be located at the Lesce-Bled airfield. Maybe Ales would like to
provide his customers with more information on the location of his new
factory. I am certain that they would all be very interested to know
seeing as their aircraft orders and parts will supposedly be built
there. At the same time he might want to explain why he has not yet
returned my prepayment as he agreed to back in June.

Old November 27th 10, 05:24 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
VH_VH

Here is a story that will both amuse you and make you shake your head
at the absurdity of this situation. Today I received a registered
letter from Ales. The content was an invoice for a quantity of 1 as
follows, and I quote “causing the business damage, knowing this while
AMS Flight d.o.o. informed you about so baned, but continued whatever
warning noctice received, operated to prejudice of a claim, internet –
discussion groups AMS Flight not allowed actions, public driven out,
partial charge”.

I certainly do not recall placing an order for that. What I did order
back in January 2010 was an horizontal stabiliser for an LS3. Ales
agreed to refund my money in June, and in August after getting no
further response, I made a posting in a forum as a last resort.
Continued refusal resulted in a more pointed posting in mid-October
which is seeing others come forward with similar stories about Ales,
AMS Flight, and how they are having their money taken and nothing
delivered.

Now interesting enough, the invoice is for the exact amount of my
prepayment, €3.165,27. So I would like to thank Ales for this official
document as it is proof that he acknowledges the amount that he owes
me. What he is doing is trying to wipe that debt from his books. What
he should have done is invoiced me for the AMS Flight office moving
expenses. That would probably have been closer to the truth. Ales, you
continue to over-estimate your own intelligence. I can guarantee that
you will see this document again and not in the scenario that you
would be hoping for. The facts speak for themselves. Once and for all,
would you just do the right thing and return my money.
Old November 29th 10, 11:43 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Regent Labrosse

This is what we can call '' creative accouting '' ! I am sure that I
will receive the same kind of invoice in the next days. But it won't be
enough to avoid the investigation of the Slovenian authorities .
As a member of the European Union, I am convinced that Slovenia will not
tolerate these fraudulent actions committed on an international level by
one of their citizens.
There are many barriers, distance, language, and it will take time, but
justice will be done.

At 05:24 27 November 2010, VH_VH wrote:
Here is a story that will both amuse you and make you shake your head
at the absurdity of this situation. Today I received a registered
letter from Ales. The content was an invoice for a quantity of 1 as
follows, and I quote =93causing the business damage, knowing this while
AMS Flight d.o.o. informed you about so baned, but continued whatever
warning noctice received, operated to prejudice of a claim, internet =96
discussion groups AMS Flight not allowed actions, public driven out,
partial charge=94.

I certainly do not recall placing an order for that. What I did order
back in January 2010 was an horizontal stabiliser for an LS3. Ales
agreed to refund my money in June, and in August after getting no
further response, I made a posting in a forum as a last resort.
Continued refusal resulted in a more pointed posting in mid-October
which is seeing others come forward with similar stories about Ales,
AMS Flight, and how they are having their money taken and nothing
delivered.

Now interesting enough, the invoice is for the exact amount of my
prepayment, =803.165,27. So I would like to thank Ales for this official

Old December 9th 10, 09:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
VH_VH

Silence tells the story. Two weeks since his last posting and four
weeks since his magnificent announcement of the new 2600sqm factory
and Ales has still not come forward with any responses, neither to my
recent e-mails nor to the postings of others. Quite a great indication
of how much he values his customers and how much bulls__t he is
prepared to dish out to them. As I mentioned to Ales in a recent e-
mail, silence is considered acceptance of the statements and facts.
Even the AMS-Flight website has still not been updated with the new
address and contact details and it would not surprise me in the least
if it goes down sometime very soon.

So Ales, what is going on? I believe that there are many people that
are asking themselves the same question and wanting an answer. Your
only option is to settle the accounts with the people you owe because
we will not go away. Instead of taunting your customers with
photographs of parts and offering to let them see and touch them,
maybe you should consider actually delivering them, especially since
delivery was part of the payment and the original terms of contract.
The Ostrich is not native to Slovenia so get your head out of the sand
and start communicating!