McGuire AFB Air Show Photos: May 12, 2007

Old May 13th 07, 02:36 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Digital Voices

Default McGuire AFB Air Show Photos: May 12, 2007

McGuire AFB Air Show Photos: May 12, 2007

Photos Link:

http://phlairline.com/spotter/051207.html
Old May 13th 07, 05:23 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Joseph Testagrose

Could we keep posts to 20 to 25 a day and not flood the group with so
many pix at the same time?

Old May 13th 07, 06:11 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
James R. Jones

Digital Voices wrote:
McGuire AFB Air Show Photos: May 12, 2007

Photos Link:

http://phlairline.com/spotter/051207.html

really Nice work, I enjoyed them alot!!!

--
Our website is http://myweb.cableone.net/okieman7
Old May 13th 07, 07:52 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Scenic

Joseph Testagrose wrote:

Could we keep posts to 20 to 25 a day and not flood the group with so
many pix at the same time?

You didn't have to click on the URL!
He only posted one post!

Old May 13th 07, 03:40 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Jake

On Sun, 13 May 2007 06:52:45 GMT, Scenic wrote:

Joseph Testagrose wrote:

Could we keep posts to 20 to 25 a day and not flood the group with so
many pix at the same time?

You didn't have to click on the URL!
He only posted one post!

Nor would you have to down load the posts. I am for lots of pictures.

Thanks,

JakeInHartsel

Old May 13th 07, 08:22 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Joseph Testagrose

Sorry, my boo-boo, ment to post followup request about too many posts
to Proton Fox's last post, not to this one about McGuire AFB Air
Show. Joe.
On Sun, 13 May 2007 12:29:54 -0400, "adelsonsl"
wrote:

i like lots of good pics also
. ..

Old May 14th 07, 12:43 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Proton Fox

Joseph Testagrose wrote in
news
Sorry, my boo-boo, ment to post followup request about too many posts
to Proton Fox's last post, not to this one about McGuire AFB Air
Show. Joe.

Could we keep posts to 20 to 25 a day and not flood the group with so
many pix at the same time?

--

Hmm...so you consider 50 much reduced size photos filed under a single
topic that you don’t even have to click open an excessive flood? With

Or did you like the McGuire website link post, that doesn’t even include
a single sample image of any size? In which case, why are you even using
a news reader instead of a search engine? Or does the "Google" homepage
take too long to load for you?

Seriously, the last time I heard people complain about an "excessive
post" was when someone posted 410 THOUSAND pictures in another binaries
group. With my own very limited dial-up bandwidth, I can’t conceive of
posting something even remotely excessive. Not even a single multi-part
file, thumbnail indexes, no yEnc, and STILL somebody’s ticked off! I
guess there’s no pleasing some people...so, flame on! Fight the power,
brother! If thine eye still offend thee, plonk it out!

--
"Download, download baby! Feel the love, the joy and the power!" Love &
Joy from Superstar, Heartsdales
Old May 15th 07, 05:34 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation

snip
Seriously, the last time I heard people complain about an "excessive
post" was when someone posted 410 THOUSAND pictures in another binaries
group.
snip

Was that "Joe Blobs" post of zillions of pics of "Hipnips" supposed faggot
boyfriends in the "older-women" newsgroup?
Or was that "mopars" blow-out in the auto group?

"Proton Fox" wrote in message
Joseph Testagrose wrote in
news

Old May 16th 07, 06:50 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Proton Fox

wrote in
:

snip

Seriously, the last time I heard people complain about an "excessive
post" was when someone posted 410 THOUSAND pictures in another
binaries group.
snip

Was that "Joe Blobs" post of zillions of pics of "Hipnips" supposed
faggot boyfriends in the "older-women" newsgroup?

--

Ye gods, no! *shiver*

--
Or was that "mopars" blow-out in the auto group?

--

Rather, someone reposted a mirror of the deceased "Danbooru" umpteen
gigabyte image website in its entirety on alt.binaries.pictures.anime

"MOPARS", eh...a million pics of...mufflers?

--
FFR-31MR/D Super Sylph fighter from "Yukikaze"

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	KakougetuenSylph.jpg
Views:	60