Parachute Rigger near Ionia

Old July 7th 15, 09:40 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Allen Duncan

Default Parachute Rigger near Ionia

Just wondering if any Ionia pilots can recommend a parachute rigger for a re-pack. I heard there is someone in Hastings....?
Allen Duncan
Russia AC-4B s/n 17
Old July 7th 15, 03:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Sean Fidler

Allen, message me and I will get you contact information on the rigger I have been using. He is outstanding but is in the Detroit area. I can help transport if able. I may be up in Ionia Thursday.
Old July 8th 15, 12:18 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

A friend used a rigger from the Allegan area last year and a couple guys from the Traverse city area used him just last week. All seem happy with him. His name is Bennett and phone number is 6x6-633-0991. Replace 'x' with one.

Wanted to buy: One Man Rigger [email protected] Soaring 26 June 19th 15 09:18 AM
Wing Rigger FS Ron Gleason Soaring 2 December 5th 13 06:36 PM
Looking for a used wing rigger / one man rigger .... [email protected] Soaring 0 November 6th 13 07:02 PM
Winter project - Udo rigger JS Soaring 11 February 28th 10 09:03 PM
FS: Cobra one man rigger- Devin Bargainnier Soaring 0 February 24th 10 06:09 AM