Come fly with me!

Old May 20th 09, 10:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Come fly with me!

Take the back seat of a Duo Discus available for racing days at the
Sports Class Nationals in Elmira from July 21st to the 30th and help
the US Team at the same time with a $250 suggested minimum donation!
Email me at or call 401 523-2219. Everyone who's done
this with either KS or me has said it's great fun and a real value!
DJ
Old May 21st 09, 02:13 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
nate_fl

On May 20, 5:09*pm, wrote:
Take the back seat of a Duo Discus available for racing days at the
Sports Class Nationals in Elmira from July 21st to the 30th and help
the US Team at the same time with a $250 suggested minimum donation!
Email me at or call 401 523-2219. *Everyone who's done
this with either KS or me has said it's great fun and a real value!
DJ

Have flown with them both and it was well worth the time and money for
what was learned, although if you choose to fly with KS I suggest you
skip the Mexican lunch.

Nate
Old May 21st 09, 04:18 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Frank[_1_]

I flew with DJ a couple of years ago at Perry, and it was very
instructional - I highly recommend it to anyone interested in 'going a
little faster'. However, not only should you skip the Mexican lunch,
but I also recommend taking a Dramamine, even if you are an
experienced glider pilot (I did). No sense in having a great flight
ruined by airsickness.

TA
Old May 21st 09, 07:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Micki

On May 20, 2:09*pm, wrote:
Take the back seat of a Duo Discus available for racing days at the
Sports Class Nationals in Elmira from July 21st to the 30th and help
the US Team at the same time with a $250 suggested minimum donation!
Email me at or call 401 523-2219. *Everyone who's done
this with either KS or me has said it's great fun and a real value!
DJ

I have to let everyone know that this is the BEST expenditure of money
you could EVER make! Not only does the US team get the benefit, but
the training/education is invaluable! When I run contests, I always
have a list of 10 people or more that want to be on the "in case
Karl's backseat get's sick' list". Everyone wants to give up their
own competition days to sit in these Champion's back seats. both of
these fine champions have spent a lot of time and energy sharing their
experience, knowledge and enthusiasm for the sport. I really want to
thank them for this GREAT fundraiser that helps everyone!
micki