ZZZooommm rant latest

Old September 9th 03, 12:36 PM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Badwater Bill says...

I'm not so sure that the publicity Chuck gets from some maniacal rant
is all harmful. I think most people who really know what's going on,
understand the rift and take it for what it's worth. As for those who
don't know beans about Zoom or Chuck, I really think that the press,
even though negative possibly helps Chuck because it keeps his
company's name in circulation.

Frankly Bill if I had my druthers I would rather that 9 years ago zoom just
would have left me alone.I'm capable of generating my own press that isn't
harmful and have done enough legitimate things in this business to earn press
space. I've accomplished things that are verifiable and not embellished, unlike
most of zooms record.
Negative publicity might work for politicians and movie stars but it don't work
for guys like me I don't like it and it cost me plenty.But he dealt the cards
and I'm stuck with it.

Yes, I know this is a strange thing to say to some of you, but I have
friends who feel that any press, negative press included can be a
benefit.

Maybe they're movie stars or politicians, they can have it.

I'm not trying to open a debate over this, I'm just speculating a bit,
and I'm not sure what the real outcome is.

I think the real outcome will come when zoom finally gets 2 nickles to rub
together and has something of value ,then I'll probably sue him for all this
crap and take it away . But at the rate he's going it will be a long time.That
may be the only way it will stop. Until then every time he lies or twists the
truth he will be exposed for doing it.

But, I'll guarantee you
one thing, everybody in the ultralight industry knows who Zoom is and
they all hold him and what he says in context. Having Zoom out to get
you is considered an product endorsement by many. In fact most of the
readers of this group are in that category!

That is true enough but it only applies to those who are aware of the whole
story .To newbies it sounds like it's just a ****ing match between some people
who don't like each other.They think zoom is probably a legitimate guy and not
the phoney that he is.He tried passing off his phoney credientials to an English
magazine recently,which only proves that he's still trying to pass himself off
as legitimate and that people who are unaware of his background will accept him
at face value unless they have reason not to .

Sadly he could have been a legitimate player in this field but he chose for what
ever reason to try to make himself bigger then life and and the savior
of aviation. That attitude caused him to lose credibility and for many others
such as ex employees ,ex writers and manufacturers to have to deal with the
unnecessary grief he caused.

See ya

Chuck S RAH-15/1 ret

"credibility it was always about credibility" chuck s

Old September 9th 03, 03:13 PM
Larry Smith

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message
[...]

Usually defamation (libel, slander) lawsuits have short statutes of
limitations, meaning you have to file your lawsuit shortly after the
defamation is published.

On a couple of other issues here, I don't agree with the proposition that
the only thing worse than bad publicity is no publicity at all. That is a
weasel statement made by a weasel who doesn't understand the agony or damage
caused by defamation, or that good name and reputation are the immediate
jewels of one's soul.

It is true too that most people in the homebuilder community know that
Campbell is a rather nasty little narcissist, but the young and
impressionable who come along fresh and naive must constantly be reminded
that while he may be articulate, he's also got big credibility problems.

On the other hand if he exposes REAL crooks, which sometimes he HAS done, he
contributes a service. So he has a history of blasting advertisers who
decline to renew their ads. You take him and his shills with a grain of
salz.

Old September 11th 03, 05:23 AM
Juan E Jimenez

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message

Frankly Bill if I had my druthers I would rather that 9 years ago zoom

just
would have left me alone.

Perhaps you should have followed your own advice. You would have saved
yourself the problems.

Old September 5th 03, 04:54 PM
Juan E Jimenez

"Badwater Bill" wrote in message

Settling out of court, pretrial, is not an admission of guilt.

Civil lawsuits are not about guilt.

Old September 8th 03, 05:03 PM
Badwater Bill

On Fri, 05 Sep 2003 15:54:09 GMT, "Juan E Jimenez"
wrote:

"Badwater Bill" wrote in message
.. .

Settling out of court, pretrial, is not an admission of guilt.

Civil lawsuits are not about guilt.

They can be.

Bill
Old September 7th 03, 02:58 AM
B2431

Depends on the deal. Sometimes confession to a lesser charge is a condition.

Dan, U. S. Air Force, retired
Old September 5th 03, 01:11 PM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Juan E Jimenez
says...

Are you claiming in this forum and in front of all your fellow gaggle
groupies that you have _never_ been successfully sued on an issue related to
your company and your products? Yes or No will suffice.

Yes to the "sucessfully sued" part but being sucessfully sued doesn't denote
guilt or a loss as you and zoom are attempting to imply. Be credible for a
change .

Be careful how you answer, toadsucker. Settlements count, particularly when
they happen about two weeks prior to the trial, about the time when you
found out what expert witnesses were lined up to testify against you...

Boy how little you know and as Sister Mary Pontius Pilot used to say "empty cans
make the most noise". If you knew anything about lawsuits you would have known
that both sides know who the expert witnesses are months before a trial.There
was no dramatic "two weeks " before the trial incident I should know I was there
you weren't.It's only in the movies and in zooms head.
Settlements don't count as losses ,once again you show your ignorance as to how
it works. I guess using that logic when zoom sued the RAH-15 and none of us went
to jail I guess zoom "lost".

ChuckS RAH-15/1

"credibility it was always about credibility" chuck s

Old September 5th 03, 06:30 PM
RobertR237

In article Lo26b.365019$Ho3.53747@sccrnsc03, "Juan E Jimenez"
writes:

Yes to the "sucessfully sued" part but being sucessfully sued doesn't

denote
guilt or a loss as you and zoom are attempting to imply. Be credible for a
change .

So finally you admit that you have been in fact been successfully sued for
negligence in the design of one of your aircraft. It's about time. Looks
like Jim was not lying after all, was he?

Where the **** did you read that in his statement? Damn if you are not worse
than Zoomer on being able to read.

Boy how little you know and as Sister Mary Pontius Pilot used to say

"empty cans
make the most noise". If you knew anything about lawsuits you would have

known
that both sides know who the expert witnesses are months before a

trial.There
was no dramatic "two weeks " before the trial incident I should know I was

there
you weren't.It's only in the movies and in zooms head.
Settlements don't count as losses ,once again you show your ignorance as

to how
it works. I guess using that logic when zoom sued the RAH-15 and none of

us went
to jail I guess zoom "lost".

If you knew anything about the civil court system in this country you would
know that guilt is for criminal matters. No civil court judges do not assign
guilt.

Paying $750,000 are a result of a lawsuit is not a loss. Unhuh. You keep
saying that to yourself, someday maybe someone will believe it.

Juan

And if you knew anything about the civil courts in this country you would
realize that anybody can sue anybody for virtually anything and end up with a
settlement. That settlement may or may not be based on a ligitimate claim. In
most cases the settlement is an agreement between the parties to avoid the
costs of further litigation. It does little good for any company to fight and
win a case based on lack of merit, if the win will cost far more than the
settlement. In fact, with todays litigation system and its endless appeals, it
is far smarter to settle than to win.

Now go blow smoke up somebody elses ass.

Bob Reed

"Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice,
(M.A.S.H. Sidney Freedman)

Old September 5th 03, 07:17 PM
Juan E Jimenez

"RobertR237" wrote in message

Where the **** did you read that in his statement? Damn if you are not

worse
than Zoomer on being able to read.

Geez, what a pitiful little brownnoser you are, Bob. plonk!

Old September 5th 03, 06:38 PM
sean trost

Juan,

Were you there at the court procedings or process? If not then where do
you get your infomation concerning CGS's decision tree ? from this
site ? http://www.tommcgrathlaw.com/. If this is your source of info a
lot can be inferred about your fact gathering skills as the information
listed is provided by the firm that was able to get a settlement out of
CGS and ATlantic uncerwriters and as such is biased info.

Now please tell me you have the integritry to have gathered all the
relevant records perused them and come up with an informed opionion that
you identify as such and not classify your opinon as fact.

all the best
Sean Trost