Violins

Old March 19th 07, 07:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Robert M. Gary

Default Violins

On Mar 17, 7:49 pm, "Morgans" wrote:
I just wanted to know.

For those of you still participating in thread segments with Mxsmanic, how
does it feel to be played like a violin?

Sad.
--
Jim in NC

Going to war without the French (i.e. Mxsmanic) is like going camping
without your violin.

-Robert

Old March 19th 07, 08:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Gig 601XL Builder

Robert M. Gary wrote:
On Mar 17, 7:49 pm, "Morgans" wrote:
I just wanted to know.

For those of you still participating in thread segments with
Mxsmanic, how does it feel to be played like a violin?

Sad.
--
Jim in NC

Going to war without the French (i.e. Mxsmanic) is like going camping
without your violin.

-Robert

Robert, he's not French. He lives in France. So is annoyingness can't even
be blamed on his nation of origin.

Old March 19th 07, 08:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Jim Stewart

Robert M. Gary wrote:
On Mar 17, 7:49 pm, "Morgans" wrote:

I just wanted to know.

For those of you still participating in thread segments with Mxsmanic, how
does it feel to be played like a violin?

Sad.
--
Jim in NC

Going to war without the French (i.e. Mxsmanic) is like going camping
without your violin.

I thought it was "hunting deer without an accordian player"

Old March 20th 07, 02:29 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Mxsmanic

Gig 601XL Builder writes:

Robert, he's not French. He lives in France.

Now you've spoiled it.

Old March 20th 07, 02:30 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Mxsmanic

Robert M. Gary writes:

Going to war without the French (i.e. Mxsmanic) is like going camping
without your violin.

If Americans had gone to war without the French, the USA would still be a
colony of the UK.

Old March 20th 07, 05:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Robert M. Gary

On Mar 19, 7:30 pm, Mxsmanic wrote:
Robert M. Gary writes:
Going to war without the French (i.e. Mxsmanic) is like going camping
without your violin.

If Americans had gone to war without the French, the USA would still be a
colony of the UK.

And if the American's hadn't gone to war you would be speaking German
in your coffee shop.

-Robert

Old March 20th 07, 07:12 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Mxsmanic

Robert M. Gary writes:

And if the American's hadn't gone to war you would be speaking German
in your coffee shop.

Correction: If Hitler hadn't been so incompetent, we'd all be speaking German
now. And there would be no Americans if France hadn't spent everything it had
to bankroll their independence from England.

Moral: Trying to call in old notes is an exercise in futility.

Old March 20th 07, 08:24 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Al Borowski

If Americans had gone to war without the French, the USA would still be a
colony of the UK.

And if the American's hadn't gone to war you would be speaking German
in your coffee shop.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Stalingrad

Cheers

Al

-Robert

Old March 20th 07, 08:55 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_2_]

Mxsmanic wrote in
:

Robert M. Gary writes:

And if the American's hadn't gone to war you would be speaking German
in your coffee shop.

Correction: If Hitler hadn't been so incompetent, we'd all be
speaking German now.

We are speaking german, you moron..

Bertie
Old March 20th 07, 05:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Robert M. Gary

On Mar 20, 12:12 am, Mxsmanic wrote:
Robert M. Gary writes:
And if the American's hadn't gone to war you would be speaking German
in your coffee shop.

Correction: If Hitler hadn't been so incompetent, we'd all be speaking German
now. And there would be no Americans if France hadn't spent everything it had
to bankroll their independence from England.

Moral: Trying to call in old notes is an exercise in futility.

Try this.
Go to google.com and type in "French Military Victories", then select
"I'm feeling lucky". The result is...
"Did you mean: french military defeats?"