zzzzzzzzzzzzzz and Adam aircraft

Old July 12th 05, 03:41 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , John Ammeter says...

That's why the only publication he can write for is ANN, all other publications
require a certain level of reading comprehension and credibility. Only zoom can
take a ride in a jet that most any other aero writer can get and turn it into a
test flight.Then jaun believes it just like he believes zoom is a test pilot.
And only jaun can selectively select what he thinks is an option and try to make
it fact.

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret

"zoom can fool most of the people some of the time,some of the people none of
the time and jaun all of the time".....chuck s

I saw that... jaun doesn't seem to be able to understand
that the COMPLETE package includes the basic kit PLUS the
covering package OF YOUR CHOICE and the engine package. To
99.999% of the world it's clear... however, to jaun it's
somehow unclear...

John

Old July 12th 05, 10:46 AM
Steve Foley

I've always been told that flying a plane over gross 'makes you a test
pilot'. Doesn't flying a plane beyond your abilities do the same thing?

Old July 12th 05, 11:58 AM
Steve Foley

That's not twisting facts. That's ignoring facts and repeating his opinion.

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message
In article , John Ammeter

says...

"Even Chuck Steak himself that the airplane
will fly without the full enclosure."

Hey, jaun.... mind rephrasing the above in English??

John notice how he twists the facts? The question was if the fuselage

cover is
an option and it is not,it's part of the covering package which is NOT an

option
but a complete package which includes wing coverings ,flap coverings etc..
Everyone in the world understands that except jaun. He acts like he knows

more
about my kit then I do.Your right he is that stupid. Maybe he should go

and play
with his goat and ponder his navel.LOL!!

Chuck S

Old July 12th 05, 01:05 PM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Steve
Foley says...

I've always been told that flying a plane over gross 'makes you a test
pilot'. Doesn't flying a plane beyond your abilities do the same thing?

Hmmm never thought of that,I guess that's how he claims to be a test pilot
:-) Ever wonder about how many of these airplanes companies let zoom fly SOLO ?
Anyone ever see zoom fly one of these new ships ALONE? Anyone ever seen a
picture of zoom flying solo in a magazine. You would think a guy with 15,000 hrs
could be trusted to fly pretty much anything after a check out.

I know he flew a Hawk solo years and years ago and claimed to loop ,roll and
spin the plane and explore the corners of the envelope. Sounded daring but not
true. I know he flew the Mini 500 solo and almost pranged it when he said he
tested the landing gear. He was so bad a pilot that the old ruse of chips on the
"chip detector" was used as an excuse to keep him out of the machine for
another flight.

I've seen pictures of him going for a ride in a ANG jet but not as PIC but he
claims "jet time". I've never heard of what company /companies he acted as test
pilot for. In fact I don't believe he ever jumped with a parachute from "almost
10 miles high" after talking to a HALO group in CA.

By that standard it seems both zoom and jaun are "test pilots" we await the
results :-)

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret

"zoom can fool most of the people some of the time,some of the people none of
the time and jaun and himself all of the time" chuck s

Old July 12th 05, 03:22 PM
Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

ChuckSlusarczyk wrote:

In article , Steve
Foley says...

I've always been told that flying a plane over gross 'makes you a test
pilot'. Doesn't flying a plane beyond your abilities do the same thing?

Hmmm never thought of that,I guess that's how he claims to be a test pilot
:-) Ever wonder about how many of these airplanes companies let zoom fly SOLO ?
Anyone ever see zoom fly one of these new ships ALONE? Anyone ever seen a
picture of zoom flying solo in a magazine. You would think a guy with 15,000 hrs
could be trusted to fly pretty much anything after a check out.

Notice yawn won't let him fly his BD-5J.

I know he flew a Hawk solo years and years ago and claimed to loop ,roll and
spin the plane and explore the corners of the envelope. Sounded daring but not
true. I know he flew the Mini 500 solo and almost pranged it when he said he
tested the landing gear. He was so bad a pilot that the old ruse of chips on the
"chip detector" was used as an excuse to keep him out of the machine for
another flight.

"Tested the landing gear" = euphamism for a really hard landing?

I've seen pictures of him going for a ride in a ANG jet but not as PIC but he
claims "jet time". I've never heard of what company /companies he acted as test
pilot for. In fact I don't believe he ever jumped with a parachute from "almost
10 miles high" after talking to a HALO group in CA.

Boy have you got that wrong, there was no parachute involved. He landed
on his head, no damage done.

Old July 12th 05, 06:56 PM
LCT Paintball

true. I know he flew the Mini 500 solo and almost pranged it when he said
he
tested the landing gear. He was so bad a pilot that the old ruse of chips
on the

Isn't that the little helicopter that used to be built in Missouri? I've had
them ask me to build parts for that one, but from what I've read, I think
I'll stay as far away from it as I can.

Old July 12th 05, 07:08 PM
Gig 601XL Builder

"LCT Paintball" wrote in message
true. I know he flew the Mini 500 solo and almost pranged it when he said
he
tested the landing gear. He was so bad a pilot that the old ruse of chips
on the

Isn't that the little helicopter that used to be built in Missouri? I've
had them ask me to build parts for that one, but from what I've read, I
think I'll stay as far away from it as I can.

That's the one. I was going to build one until they started falling out of
the sky.

Old July 12th 05, 07:31 PM
LCT Paintball

That's the one. I was going to build one until they started falling out of
the sky.

That's bad, right?

Sorry, I'm new here.

From what I've heard, and based on my experience with the new guy, most
people never get theirs close enough to completed to let it fall out of the
sky.

Old July 12th 05, 07:33 PM
Gig 601XL Builder

That's the one. I was going to build one until they started falling out
of the sky.

That's bad, right?

Sorry, I'm new here.

From what I've heard, and based on my experience with the new guy, most
people never get theirs close enough to completed to let it fall out of
the sky.

The ones that don't complete are the lucky ones.