Good Luck, Jim!

Old October 22nd 03, 01:54 PM
Model Flyer

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in
message ...
In article nWplb.608303$cF.279405@rwcrnsc53, Juan.Jimenez says...

How convenient, he snips the quote then claims ignorance. Or is it
stupidity?

It's all about the credibility you don't have.

ROFL boy when it comes to stupidity you've just spent 2 weeks

proving that your
the Grand Master of acting stupid.

Chuck, I think that you've been arguing with a computer program that
produces random auto answers from a prepared text list. None of the
answers relate in any way to what you have been saying, this would
appear to support my theory. Or Juan's english is so bad that he is
only able to use a few pre prepared quotes from the "Fools Guide to
English", this is a manual I did not write. He'll most likely call me
a liar for denying any association with that foolish manual.:-(
--

..

Old October 22nd 03, 02:02 PM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , sean trost says...

Hi Sean
Nice to hear from you.
When you collect enough
"stuff" to ram down thier throughts in court do so.

Funny you should say that but that's just what I'm doing. jaun laid a big egg by
they way by attributing some none existent family members to me and his
reference to Juvenile court. He's been very careful up to now but he crossed the
line.

Dont waste your time
debating the master debater.

I realize it's a waste of time but I only allow him a few minutes a day where as
he's busily wasting time searching computer records for any dirt he can find
on me. :-) I think I gave him enough rope and I'm gonna post my truck title just
for grins.

We know and He knows that he has no
argument and is just looking for anything to use against ya.

What really ****es him and zoom off is that they really can't find anything
,hard as they try.So he has to resort to trying to tie me to some people who
might have the same last name . Sounds like I got the makings for a new blues
song to play at SnF :-)

all the best
Sean Trost

Thank you very much and the same to you.

See ya

Chuck

PS juan bringing so called family into the debate is low. you have no
honor. you are yellow. Go build somthing. Better yet fly it. But most of
all have a nice cuppa o SHUT THE HELL UP !

all the best
Sean Trost

Old October 22nd 03, 02:50 PM
wmbjk

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message

I can't believe that your that dense, I have the title but even I

can't produce
proof of something that didn't happen yet. The truck is new and hasn't

been to
SnF yet. Secondly how does one produce a title for a vehicle he no

longer owns ?
Tell ya what my new truck is a 2003 silver Dodge Ram 1500 and it will

be the
one with not only a "zoom free zone" sign in it but an "ANN free zone"

sign as
well.

Hey Chuck, I suggest you offer to make the following bet - you and Juan
both put up a grand.... if your truck and title are at the next SnF then
you get the dough. Juan won't put up a nickel of course, but he'll waste
$1000 of his time pretending that it's *your* credibility at issue. You
might also post a photo of yourself holding up the title at Snf while
wearing a "juere's juan" T shirt.

Wayne

Old October 22nd 03, 03:30 PM
RobertR237

In article , ChuckSlusarczyk
writes:

I seem to recall that they said you were a timid well behaved mild

mannered
perfect gentleman and not one smart remark passed your lips .

Timid? ROFLMAO! Ask Ousterhout what he got when he suggested that on this
newsgroup.

Ousterhout got??? Somehow you don't seem the type to strike fear into the
hearts
of anyone let alone Ousterhout.

Chuck S RAH-15/1 ret

I doubt that Jaun has ever faced down anyone bigger than a child but to imply
that he faced down Ousterhout is the joke of the ages. When I read that, I
thought I would be sick from laughing so damn hard.

I think it is past time to ignore this little **** head, he is just not worth
the effort to even type a reply to.

Bob Reed

"Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice,
(M.A.S.H. Sidney Freedman)

Old October 22nd 03, 03:30 PM
RobertR237

In article , "red12049"
writes:

Juan,

I like to think that I am of at least average intelligence. I read the
quoted post, and I still do not understand the point you are trying to make.
For the sake of those that might be in the same position, please explain
your accusations in detail so that we may follow along.

He doesn't have any facts or proof of any kind, never has had any and ignores
all proof which is contrary to his already reached conclusions.

Old October 22nd 03, 03:39 PM
Frank Hitlaw

"Juan Jimenez" wrote in message news:%rfjb.776639$YN5.759800@sccrnsc01...
"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message
In article EG6jb.561855$Oz4.523000@rwcrnsc54, Juan Jimenez says...

I'm not interested in your BS. Title, proof that it was at SNF. Two

simple
pieces of information. Don't beat around the bush. Either you are a liar,

or
you are not.

You've just twisted the facts again .Your the one that said I didn't bring

any...

For the third time, title and proof it was at SNF. Very simple. No title? No
proof? You're a liar.

It's about credibility. The kind you don't have, as you backpedal and try to
squirm out of the hole you dug for yourself.

Juan

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

jaun;
What kind of idiot are you,just answer the f@#king question stop the
B.S.and post an answer.What about the Hawk that Chuck had at his
display wasn't this his personal property,I rode in the Maroon Dodge
PU to the Home Depot to buy stuff for his display a year ago at
SnF.How bout the CGS trailer,what about the set of floats he had for
sale.Either be a man and put up or pick up your skirt and beat feet
like your dip**** pal.Nuts yes balls no;
Frank M. Hitlaw
Old October 23rd 03, 01:50 AM
andy asberry

On Wed, 22 Oct 2003 04:20:50 GMT, "Juan.Jimenez"
wrote:

You're lying again. How pathetic to watch a grown man lying and squirming
like a little kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar. Does your
therapist know about this behaviour of yours?

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...&output=gplain

One Juan Jimenez, a self-proclaimed aviation writer, has publicly
stated that the proprietor of an airplane manufacturing company has
lied AGAIN. That indicates at least two lies. A pattern, a habitual
liar.

As a consumer who is contemplating the purchase of an airplane of the
type manufactured by the said proprietor, I certainly don't want to
get involved with a habitual liar. Therefore, I won't consider buying
from him.

Of course, if Mr. Jimenez is wrong or has lied himself, I would think
the manufacturer would be entitled to compensation for lost revenue
and damaged reputation.

Old October 23rd 03, 02:41 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , andy asberry says...

One Juan Jimenez, a self-proclaimed aviation writer, has publicly
stated that the proprietor of an airplane manufacturing company has
lied AGAIN. That indicates at least two lies. A pattern, a habitual
liar.

As a consumer who is contemplating the purchase of an airplane of the
type manufactured by the said proprietor, I certainly don't want to
get involved with a habitual liar. Therefore, I won't consider buying
from him.

Of course, if Mr. Jimenez is wrong or has lied himself, I would think
the manufacturer would be entitled to compensation for lost revenue
and damaged reputation.

I couldn't agree more...Still getting ducks in a row :-)

Chuck S RAH-15/1 ret

Old October 23rd 03, 03:19 AM
sleepy6

In article Q0qlb.608327$cF.279323@rwcrnsc53,
says...

"sleepy6" wrote in message

Juan.....From your recent string of posts, it looks like you hide fr

om
this group until you get some backbone out of bottle before you post

.

Everybody's entitled to his or her opinion. I'm sorry to hear that you
think
people should drink before posting. I don't subscribe to your posting
policy.

What I would suggest is that you learn to follow threads.

Slusarczyk has been told what he needs to do to prove that he has
credibility. So far his only response is to squirm, lie, backpedal and
mumble something about hundred dollar bills.

It's very simple, two items, that's it... title in his name and proof
that
the vehicle was at SNF.

Only problem is, he's lying, so he can't provide those two simple item
s, and
all he can do is squirm, lie, backpedal and continue mumbling somethin
about hundred dollar bills.

It's all about credibility, the kind he doesn't have. Simple as that.

You forget....If you make an accusation, you have the
responsibility of proving it. You offered no proof orginially and no
proof in this post. Put up or shut up. So far you're just a ball less
wonder spouting garbage.

Looks like Chuck explained it pretty well in his post even though he
had no obligation to explain anything. The current truck was bought
after the latest Sun N Fun. Titles to previous trucks went with the
trucks when they were sold. Others have posted that Chucks trucks were
there along with the CGS trailer and Chucks personal plane. I have
also seen all three items there so it's not hard for me to figure out
the truth.

You're correct about one thing, It's all about credibility and so far
you have none at all.

Care to discuss another of your wild accusations? Lets take them all
one at a time until you run out. Every time you fail to produce proof
of these wild accusations it shows the world what a fool you really
are. Bring it on and don't forget the proof

what's a good country for a homebuilt aircraft? Lukas Home Built 17 September 25th 03 06:53 PM
bulding a kitplane maybe Van's RV9A --- a good idea ????? Flightdeck Home Built 10 September 9th 03 07:20 PM
A Good Story Badwater Bill Home Built 15 September 3rd 03 03:00 PM
Good degreaser? Michael Horowitz Home Built 15 July 17th 03 05:49 PM
War Stories: Good degreaser? B2431 Home Built 1 July 16th 03 03:18 PM