Why I will buy from Paul

Old October 19th 05, 03:48 AM

Default Why I will buy from Paul

Great guy. Great service. Best web site in the business. Prices not
always the best, but always reasonable when they're not.

I want to plug Tim Mara too, who also posts here now and then. Similar
reasons (Paul has a better web page, Tim gets the nod on selection and
prices imho). Both gentlemen and both assets to our sport. Plug away
guys.

-ted/2NO

Old October 19th 05, 05:10 AM
Jack

Default Why I will buy from Paul (and Tim)

Oops,

When I mentioned that Wings & Wheels

http://www.wingsandwheels.com/wantads1.htm

was a great place to find "gliders for sale" ads, I forgot to mention
that in addition to Tim Mara's W&W site, Paul Remde's "Cumulus Soaring" site

http://www.soarmn.com/cumulus/

is also a great place to find stuff to perfect that sailplane experience.

I buy from both of these gentlemen because they are way ahead of the
rest of us in understanding what works and how to find it. And because
r.a.s. is the handiest way to communicate with a great many sailplane
enthusiasts -- despite USENET's occasional tawdriness -- I'm always
happy to note their mostly educational, low-profile presence.
Ninety-nine-pt-nine percent of r.a.s. denizens are mature enough to
handle it.

Diogenes is remembered primarily because he complained a lot. Better to
be remembered for rising above ones debased surroundings by
participating constructively.

Jack
Old October 19th 05, 03:02 PM
Paul Remde

Hi Ted,

Thanks for the support. I do appreciate your business very much.

I'm not aware of any items that are more expensive on my site than Tim's.
Please be sure to let me know if you find something for less money anywhere
else. I do aim to be competitive and I buy items in quantities that allow
me to be competitive.

Good Soaring,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com

oups.com...

Old October 19th 05, 05:09 PM

Paul is providing an invaluable service to gliding community. And so
are the other guys; Richard, Tim & Tom. Case closed. Is that simple.
And I can't understand why some occasional post offends some
people...it is simply beyond me.

Old October 26th 05, 09:54 PM

I, for one appreciate Paul, Richard, Tim & Tom... and their data being
posted here. They know their product(s) and share that knowledge.
They are helpful when called/emailed, and if they have it in stock,
they will ship it!

Thank you Gentlemen!

Best regards,

LtCol Jer/ Eberhard, Colorado Wing Checkpilot (airplanes and gliders),
Assistant Glider Program Manager, Colorado Wing, CAP

--
LtCol Jer/ Eberhard, CO-Wing, Thompson Valley CS., Ft Collins, CO
CELL/VM: 970 231-6325, CELL Message: 9702316325'at'mmode.com

Paul A. Schweizer, 1913-2004 Peter W. Smith Soaring 1 August 26th 04 04:13 PM
Paul Schweizer 1913-2004 BTIZ Piloting 0 August 19th 04 01:58 AM
Paul Segupta crosses the pond G.R. Patterson III Piloting 2 May 5th 04 01:47 PM
USAF Colonel Paul C. Oscanyan - information wanted Lasse Hillerøe Petersen Military Aviation 0 September 15th 03 09:44 PM
Paul "Ace" Chase and 8th TFS Reunion SteveM8597 Military Aviation 0 July 2nd 03 01:57 AM