Gift Certificate Design

Old June 15th 05, 04:52 PM
Charles Petersen

Default Gift Certificate Design

I am looking to update the Gift Certificate for a glider ride (actually, to
keep us legal, a one day trail membership with a trial flight included). I
would appreciate seeing the graphics used by other clubs or FBO's for this
purpose.

I also need a certificate for a 5 lesson package for use at an air show to
sell to power pilots interested in "adding a rating". Artwork for that too
would be appreciated if any exists.

Charles Petersen

Old June 15th 05, 05:22 PM
chipsoars

Charles,

call me tonight and I might be able to help you somewhat.

LF

Old June 15th 05, 07:06 PM
For Example John Smith

Make the Gift Certificate and the one day membership different
documents--put all the waivers, etc. on the one day membership application.

For the Gift Certificate, I use a close up picture of two club members
seated in the Grob with the canopy open. There's an inset of another glider
flying in the upper left hand corner. In white letters it says "one day
membership including one flight with an FAA certified instructor" and gives
contact info for the club. I print these out on an inkjet printer. They
look good and sell well at charity auctions too. They usually fetch between
$200 and $400. That makes them popular with the charity and provides good
exposure for the club.

I'll send you one when I get home.

Old June 16th 05, 02:30 AM
BTIZ

You also may want to push the FAST program by SSA, when we get email
contacts, we plan on pushing them to the SSA FAST Web page, They can spend
$99 there and get a certificate, log book and Joy of Soaring. They bring us
the certificate, we complete the ride with a CFIG. Same price as our demo
ride without the books. We turn in the certificate to SSA and get the $99.
With our $100 demo ride, we also offer $50 credit towards their first years
dues if they join the club within 60 days. We'll keep that in force for the
FAST program.

We will also look to adding the FAST logo to our web page with a link to the
SSA FAST Program

FAST, Fly A Sailplane Today, starts in July with SSA.
BT

Old June 17th 05, 03:53 PM
Charles Petersen

Thanks to all who sent me artwork and suggestions. I have a certificate
produced from a template on PowerPoint that looks very official with a gold
seal and border. We will first use this at the Canadian Aviation Expo next
weekend where our gliding club, www.yorksoaring.com, is assisting the Schemp
Hirth dealer who will feature a Ventus 2cM, including both an aerotow and a
self launch. We will sell a "Show Special" of the certificate for 5 Lessons
and Tom Knauff's book TRANSITION TO GLIDERS.

A sexy ship, a demo, and an attractive package; - hope to bring a few
converts over from the dark side ;-)

Charles Petersen