CF-5 HDR (2)

Old March 24th 11, 01:52 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Andrew Chaplin

Default CF-5 HDR (2)

"Bob (not my real pseudonym)" wrote in
:

On Tue, 22 Mar 2011 21:53:44 -0600, Maple1 wrote:

Oh man I remember that year at Abby worst year for garbage on the ramp I
had ever seen and It has not been that bad since

Oh, that. I was thinking Andrew meant my crappy scan...

Yeah, the big shows caan get amazingly trashy. I'm always amazed when
I attend the EAA fly-in at Arlington WA each summer. Never a scrap to
be seen, and it's not so much because they have an enthusiastic
clean-up crew as the folks attending are just darned tidy.

I do not post enough to allow myself to pass comment on how others scan. I
was just astounded by the amount of litter around that CF-116.
--
Andrew Chaplin
SIT MIHI GLADIUS SICUT SANCTO MARTINO
Old March 24th 11, 07:35 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Bob (not my real pseudonym)

On Wed, 23 Mar 2011 01:34:24 -0500, "Canuck"
wrote:

"Bob (not my real pseudonym)" wrote in message
.. .

Nice!

Here is 116749 back in 1979 before being anal probed...

Bob ^,,^

Very nice shot! The CF-5 was always a very nice aircraft and I used to love
to see them flying in and out of Winnipeg. Still, I must say they were some
of the LOUDEST aircraft I have ever heard. Full takeoff power produced quite
a lot of noise.

Nick

A few more, also in need of new scans. Have piles more if I would
ever get around to doing something with them. Always liked the CF-116
displays at Pacific Northwest air shows - not quite as impressive as
the Voodoos, but more colorful.

(Canadian translation, seeing as they are Canoodlian...)

A few moure, alsou in need of new scans. Have piles moure if I
wouuld ever get arouund to douing soumething with them. Always
liked the CF-116 displays at Pacific Nourthwest air shouws - nout
quite as impressive as the Vououdouous, buot moure coulourfoul.

Yeah, it's late out. Must take meds.

Bob ^,,^

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	CF-116D_116805_419Sq_PAE_7-83.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	137.0 KB
ID:	47556  Click image for larger version

Name:	CF-116D_116806-830_419Sq_PAE_7-83.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	64.4 KB
ID:	47557  Click image for larger version

Name:	CF-116D_116830_419Sq_PAE_7-83_1.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	71.2 KB
ID:	47558  Click image for larger version

Name:	CF-116D_116830_419Sq_PAE_7-83_2.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	159.8 KB
ID:	47559  Click image for larger version

Name:	CF-116D_116840_419Sq_PAE_7-83.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	55.5 KB
ID:	47560

Old March 24th 11, 08:11 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Dave Kearton[_3_]

"Bob (not my real pseudonym)" wrote in message

(Canadian translation, seeing as they are Canoodlian...)

A few moure, alsou in need of new scans. Have piles moure if I
wouuld ever get arouund to douing soumething with them. Always
liked the CF-116 displays at Pacific Nourthwest air shouws - nout
quite as impressive as the Vououdouous, buot moure coulourfoul.

Yeah, it's late out. Must take meds.

Bob ^,,^

Ha, that's hilarious. It seems that Canada has the same relationship
to the US that New Zealand has with Australia.

UnZud is a dialect of English that's a practiced art - usually practiced
when there are no kiwis around.

Try this when you're alone.....

"What's a hindu ?"

"Ut lies iggs, bro"

Ut's fibbulous, crecks me ip uverytime...

--

Cheers

Dave Kearton

Old March 24th 11, 02:35 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Canuck[_10_]

"Dave Kearton" wrote in message

[...]

Fantabulous! I laughed...nou laughued sou heard tea came out me nouse.

Hau/hau!

N.