Paper Cutter

Old August 16th 05, 03:44 AM
Mike Rapoport

Default Paper Cutter

I am thinking of using a paper cutter for thin aluminium on my Murphy Moose.
I think that I want replaceable blades(?). How wide should I buy? Any
favorite brands/sources? Why?

Thanks!

Mike
Murphy Moose

Old August 16th 05, 04:40 AM
flybynightkarmarepair

They work great on .020, not sure they would chunk stuff much bigger
than this. The blades on most are removable, and therefore easily
sharpened. I use the one at the office! Lay out the rolls of aluminum
on the carpeted floor, do the long cuts with my Matco shears, and cut
the little chunks, for rib reinforements and blanks, brackets and the
like with the paper cutter.

Old August 16th 05, 05:14 AM

"Mike Rapoport" wrote in message
nk.net...
I am thinking of using a paper cutter for thin aluminium on my Murphy

Moose.
I think that I want replaceable blades(?). How wide should I buy? Any
favorite brands/sources? Why?

Why not try something like this:
http://www.grizzly.com/products/item...emNumber=G4011

Barren