MFI-9HB project plane

Old November 23rd 08, 12:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
MaxGain

Default MFI-9HB project plane

On Oct 15, 12:05*pm, Lin Light
wrote:

Any information and input would be appreciated.

Lin

--
Lin Light

Lin,
I own a BO208 Junior and saw a set of plans for the MFI-9HB albeit
years ago.
There are a couple of resources that may be of some help:

Ulrich Hagmann, EADS Deutschland GmbH, can provide copies of factory
drawings for the BO-208. They may or may not be the same as the
MFI-9HB and they will always be in German. He can be reached via
email @

There is a spare parts list (in German) for the BO 208 he
http://www.boelkow-junior.de/

About the only reliable source for Junior parts is: FLUGWERFT MOSBACH,
Order by part number from the above parts
list.

There was also some info on the web a year ago about a Czech company,
LD Aviation in Prague, trying to bring the -9HB out as a LSA but I
haven't seen anything on that lately. They may be able to make some
one of parts if you really get desperate.

I hope you are successful with this project since the airplane is a
delight to fly.

Max

Old April 15th 09, 12:55 AM
BV208P BV208P is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KT2GO View Post
Drawings for the homebuilt version used to be available from Bjorn Andreasson, but he passed away (to the best of my knowledge). I have an almost-complete set. Please post a list of what you think you need.

KT
I also have an almost complete set of MFI-9HB plans (no.13). I would be happy to share my drawing/parts list. I am missing one (or possibly two) drawings and need to complete the plans set. Would you be interested in reviewing the list and see if you can help me complete my set with possible drawings from yours and/or I can help you complete your set? Please resond if interested. Thanks.
Old December 28th 11, 05:43 PM
randy moore randy moore is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BV208P View Post
I also have an almost complete set of MFI-9HB plans (no.13). I would be happy to share my drawing/parts list. I am missing one (or possibly two) drawings and need to complete the plans set. Would you be interested in reviewing the list and see if you can help me complete my set with possible drawings from yours and/or I can help you complete your set? Please resond if interested. Thanks.
i have a mfi-9hb project and am in need of the build manual i have two sets of blue prints and will be glad to share copys of themmy kit is number 5 and is on the gear thanks randy email is
Old October 16th 16, 08:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

среда, 15 октября 2008 г., 22:05:28 UTC+5 пользователь Lin Light написал:

I recently purchased an incomplete MFI-9HB project plane. It was started
sometime in the 1980s or 90s. Close to 85% done. Don't have all the
drawings but enough I think to finish it. The plane was almost entirely
pulled riveted. Looking for anyone that may have working knowledge of a
kit version like this one. The information package ha Amsin Aviation on
the front.
Any information and input would be appreciated.

Lin

--
Lin Light

Здравствуйте! Можете подсказать где можно купить чертежи самолета MFI9 ??
Old February 5th 17, 06:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Hi- I saw your old post about your mfi9 project plane. Did you build it in the end? Is it flying? I would love to hear about it.
Old September 23rd 19, 09:36 AM
Cliff Robertson Cliff Robertson is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lin Light View Post
I recently purchased an incomplete MFI-9HB project plane. It was started sometime in the 1980s or 90s. Close to 85% done. Don't have all the drawings but enough I think to finish it. The plane was almost entirely pulled riveted. Looking for anyone that may have working knowledge of a kit version like this one. The information package ha Amsin Aviation on the front.
Any information and input would be appreciated.

Lin
Lin I am sourcing info on building a Bulkow 208 and your post came up. I am meeting the UK equivalent of the EAA soon and any info on your project would be valued. I do know its over 10 years since you posted but any info would be valued.

Cliff
Old September 24th 19, 09:12 AM
Cliff Robertson Cliff Robertson is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by randy moore View Post
i have a mfi-9hb project and am in need of the build manual i have two sets of blue prints and will be glad to share copys of themmy kit is number 5 and is on the gear thanks randy email is
I know it is 8 years since you posted about the Bulkow Junior but do you still have the plans you refer to.? I am looking into building this model from scratch.

Cliff Robertson
Old May 3rd 21, 05:03 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Lloyd Emberland

On Sunday, February 5, 2017 at 9:35:14 AM UTC-8, wrote:
Hi- I saw your old post about your mfi9 project plane. Did you build it in the end? Is it flying? I would love to hear about it.

I am working on an MFI-9HB and had contact with Lin LIght many years ago. His was sold. To my knowledge there are no homebuilt MFI-9HB's built and flying in the USA One that was very far along was built by Roger White in Oklahoma but was sold to a guy in SD I believe. I am interested in contacting others and sharing info with them. Mine is well along and can share solutions with others.
Lloyd