Looking for Calendar Year 2004 Lowrance Airmap 100 Database Update

Old August 15th 05, 03:08 PM
Ron Lee

Default Looking for Calendar Year 2004 Lowrance Airmap 100 Database Update

Apparently sometime in 2004 the database became too large but I would
still like to update my unit to at least the year 2004. Please
contact me via email

Ron Lee
Old August 16th 05, 02:22 AM
Longworth

Ron,
I checked the Jeppesen database which came with my Airmap 1000 and
it was 10.3mb with the date being March 17, 04. The current database
is just slightly larger 10.4mb (or something like that).
I'm not sure whether your Airmap 100 uses the same database. Just
want to let you know that there is not much difference in sizes between
04 and 05 data.

Hai Longworth

Old August 16th 05, 02:31 AM
Ron Lee

Hai, reportedly at some point the size became too large and I do not
know what that size is.

Ron