OT ?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 23rd 06, 01:57 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Christopher Range

Default OT ?

I am grasping at straws about, the information I need know. I have been
looking on the Internet, regarding the the ceiling level of the flying
altitude of a Cessna.

I am needing to know the information because, my fiance n' I may have to
utilitize 'Angel Flight' for, her to get to Baltimore from our home in
Duluth(Minnesota). Angel Flight, is a non-profit flight service that
utilizes the personal Cessna planes of individual pilots.

She has a 'shunt'(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brain_shunt) as a result
of a condition called Hydrocephalus. Because of this, we are concerned
about cabin pressure. I know that Cessnas' are not pressurized and, the
ceiling level could cause her to have a bad headache.

While she has never flown in one(with a shunt), I have(I have
Hydrocephalus too, knock on wood). When I was 9yrs.-old(1976), I flew
from LAX(Los Angeles International Airport), to the airport in the Grand
Canyon, in a Cessna-style aircraft.

Thankyou for your time.

Christopher