~ ANOTHER US SOLDIER BITES IT IN BUSH'S OIL WAR ~

Old April 27th 04, 03:02 PM
Matt Wiser

Default ~ ANOTHER US SOLDIER BITES IT IN BUSH'S OIL WAR ~

"Bill Gamelson" wrote:
By the topic heading you sound pleased.

(L H's tinfoil stuff deleted)

He always is pleased when our troops take casualties. He does remind me of
the really ultra-left crowd who mourn enemy casualties and celebrate ours.
An attitude adjustment is clearly in order in this person's or group's case.

Old April 27th 04, 03:04 PM
Matt Wiser

"sodamgone" Bringemon@I too want to know the facts.com wrote:

"fritz" wrote in message

~ LlTTLE HITLER ~

wrote in message
| U.S. Soldier Killed By Roadside Bomb In

Baghdad

| A U.S. soldier is dead after a roadside

bomb exploded in Baghdad,
| military officials said Sunday.
|
| http://www.kwtx.com/home/headlines/694723.html

The US and the coalition of the killing should

get the f*ck out of
where they don't belong.
But YOU shouldn't celebrate the deaths of

the poor dumb soldiers who
don't have much choice in the matter. They

are mostly just trying to earn
a buck.
If the US had an army based on conscription

it would be a different
story.....

I'd say just the opposite...if it was a conscripted
army, the poor smucks
would have no choice...but these guys all knew
what they would be getting in
to...most joined after GWB was elected.

Which is something the loony left can't understand. They have no comprehension
of a volunteer military and the reasons why people join up.

Bush's guard record JDKAHN Home Built 13 October 3rd 04 09:38 PM
No US soldier should have 2 die for Israel 4 oil Ewe n0 who Military Aviation 1 April 9th 04 11:25 PM
"The New Soldier" by John Kerry et al Stop SPAM Military Aviation 148 February 22nd 04 11:01 PM
bush rules! Be Kind Military Aviation 53 February 14th 04 04:26 PM