Good source for seat belts/harness

Old July 5th 04, 01:21 AM
Frank Smith

Default Good source for seat belts/harness

need to change out the belts in a Twin Lark.
Good source for the belts?

Old July 5th 04, 02:07 AM
BTIZ

wings and wheels..

ink.net...

Old July 5th 04, 03:32 AM
JC Cunningham

"Frank Smith" wrote:

need to change out the belts in a Twin Lark.
Good source for the belts?

I have had very good luck with Hooker Harness. I have bought three
sets of belts for Blaniks over the years from them and have been very
happy. My club recently bought two sets from them for there Puchaz
and like them. They were only $150 a set. They make them to order
in a variety of colors.

Hooker Harness Inc.
Work: 815-233-5478
Fax: 815-233-5479

Old July 5th 04, 01:58 PM
JC Cunningham

"goneill" wrote:

What Country ? I am looking at a new set for a 20.
gary

Hooker Harness is located in the Chicago Illinois are of the United
States.

"JC Cunningham" jrc at visi dot com wrote in message
.. .

Old July 5th 04, 02:41 PM
Wayne Paul

Here is the Hooker Harness website:
http://www.hookerharness.com/harnesse.htm

Wayne
http://www.soaridaho.com/

Old July 6th 04, 05:10 AM
Tim Mara

Please note, there is no mention to any FAA or TSO approvals for Hooker
Harness.....they DO mention FAA and SFI certified and approved quality
control systems.
but..........keep in mind they are only speaking of harness, NOT seatbelt
(Seatbelts do have to be approved, Harnesses do not! also, their list of
aircraft they supply to would all be "experimental" types........I have not
heard of Hooker Harnesses having any FAA approvals for belts.though I could
be mistaken......if they have no TSO or FAA certification on the lap belts
then I do not think you can use these in any standard airworthiness glider,
like the Lark as was first mentioned......better check......
tim

Old July 6th 04, 07:03 PM
JC Cunningham

"Tim Mara" wrote:

Please note, there is no mention to any FAA or TSO approvals for Hooker
Harness.....they DO mention FAA and SFI certified and approved quality
control systems.
but..........keep in mind they are only speaking of harness, NOT seatbelt
(Seatbelts do have to be approved, Harnesses do not! also, their list of
aircraft they supply to would all be "experimental" types........I have not
heard of Hooker Harnesses having any FAA approvals for belts.though I could
be mistaken......if they have no TSO or FAA certification on the lap belts
then I do not think you can use these in any standard airworthiness glider,
like the Lark as was first mentioned......better check......
tim

I just got off the phone with Hooker Harness. There stuff is TSO'd,
STC'd and PMA'd (the whole alphabet soup of approvals).

Old July 6th 04, 07:39 PM
JC Cunningham

"Tim Mara" wrote:

Please note, there is no mention to any FAA or TSO approvals for Hooker
Harness.....they DO mention FAA and SFI certified and approved quality
control systems.
but..........keep in mind they are only speaking of harness, NOT seatbelt
(Seatbelts do have to be approved, Harnesses do not! also, their list of
aircraft they supply to would all be "experimental" types........I have not
heard of Hooker Harnesses having any FAA approvals for belts.though I could
be mistaken......if they have no TSO or FAA certification on the lap belts
then I do not think you can use these in any standard airworthiness glider,
like the Lark as was first mentioned......better check......
tim

I just got off the phone with Hooker Harness. There stuff is TSO'd,
STC'd and PMA'd (the whole alphabet soup of approvals).

I neglected to mention in my previous post, that Hooker Harness said
they are currently working on some new belts for the Air Forces
Blaniks.