Spinner strobing as a "Bird Strike Countermeasure"

Old December 5th 07, 06:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Darrel Toepfer

Default Spinner strobing as a "Bird Strike Countermeasure"

"Gig 601XL Builder" wrote:

So whats that make you?

Someone that is getting tired of his constant crap ruining a perfectly
good forum.

His "cr@p" is one message, the flood of replies is what ruins "a perfectly
good forum"...

Killfiling or simply learning to ignore, I suppose is too much to ask...

"Mx" might as well be Zoom or Fetters, since he's proven apt at jerking
y'alls chain here...
Old December 5th 07, 06:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_19_]

Mxsmanic wrote in
:

Airbus writes:

Forget it dude - I'm not like you - will not make categorical
statements about subjects I know nothing about.

Then why are you making categorical statements about me?

Becasue you're categoricaly idiotic?

I'm so impressed.

Why? Anyone can look up the specs, even though many people are too
lazy to do so.

But not you!

Bertie

Old December 5th 07, 06:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_19_]

Darrel Toepfer wrote in
. 18:

"Gig 601XL Builder" wrote:

So whats that make you?

Someone that is getting tired of his constant crap ruining a
perfectly good forum.

His "cr@p" is one message, the flood of replies is what ruins "a
perfectly good forum"...

Killfiling or simply learning to ignore, I suppose is too much to
ask...

"Mx" might as well be Zoom or Fetters, since he's proven apt at
jerking y'alls chain here...

Well, he's no zoom. After all, the police haven't been involved yet.
OTOH, it's early days yet.

Bertie
Old December 5th 07, 06:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Yes - I have a name[_2_]

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
.. .

Well, he's no zoom. After all, the police haven't been involved yet.
OTOH, it's early days yet.

Bertie

If wouldn't surprise me to find out that the self-proclaimed eunich is
actually a pedophile posting from prison.

Old December 5th 07, 07:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_19_]

"Yes - I have a name" wrote in news:UxC5j.5446
$QS.4553@trndny03:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
.. .

Well, he's no zoom. After all, the police haven't been involved yet.
OTOH, it's early days yet.

Bertie

If wouldn't surprise me to find out that the self-proclaimed eunich is
actually a pedophile posting from prison.

I'm thinkin more Comic book guy.

Bertie
Old December 5th 07, 07:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt
dgs[_3_]

Mxsmanic wrote:

Then why are you making categorical statements about me?

Who cares? You posted this statement: "I'm only here to discuss
aviation."

Why are you discussing yourself instead of aviation? Why do you
lie so much?
--
dgs
Old December 5th 07, 08:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Matt W. Barrow

"Darrel Toepfer" wrote in message
. 18...
"Gig 601XL Builder" wrote:
Mxsmanic wrote:

I'm not looking for friends. I'm only here to discuss aviation.

Bull****. You are hear to argue about aviation discussions and I
understand completly why you do it. It is because you have some
psycological need to argue and if you did it the way you do here you
would get your ass beat.

So whats that make you?

Besides being a bad speller...

"What's", Darrel...

Saturday 072807 in Oshkosh Pt 6 - Warbird show pix I forgot to post earlier [10/33] - "Bird Dog.jpg" yEnc (1/1) Just Plane Noise[_2_] Aviation Photos 0 July 31st 07 10:48 PM
"British trace missile in copter strike to Iran" Mike[_7_] Naval Aviation 8 March 10th 07 08:20 PM
Bird strike(s) Jay Honeck Piloting 45 November 30th 05 04:39 AM
Bird strike Jase Vanover Piloting 16 May 17th 05 11:44 AM