WTB Wind Scoop

Old November 18th 16, 06:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Casey[_2_]

Default WTB Wind Scoop

Anyone with a damaged canopy with wind scoop they would like to sell?

Old November 19th 16, 04:35 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
SoaringXCellence

hmmm, Are you looking for a sliding window, a whole canopy, or maybe the little pop-out scoop? Your request is not quite clear. I have a useable window with a pop-out that is fairly "Standard" looking. I think it was from a DG product, can't quite remember. Post again with what you really need and I'll then know if I have something you need.
Old November 20th 16, 12:28 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Casey[_2_]

I have a megaplex canopy with sliding window that has opening for wind scoop. I only need the pop out wind scoop but will buy the entire sliding window if that is all I can get. Please take measurements of sliding window for I do not know how many different sizes have been made. Sorry for not being more specific. But thought someone has to have a damaged canopy that the slider or wind scoop would still be usable.
Old November 20th 16, 01:50 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
WAVEGURU

http://wingsandwheels.com/aircraft-p...-hardware.html

Boggs
Old November 20th 16, 01:50 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
WAVEGURU

Old November 20th 16, 05:08 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
SoaringXCellence

On Saturday, November 19, 2016 at 3:28:13 PM UTC-8, Casey wrote:
I have a megaplex canopy with sliding window that has opening for wind scoop. I only need the pop out wind scoop but will buy the entire sliding window if that is all I can get. Please take measurements of sliding window for I do not know how many different sizes have been made. Sorry for not being more specific. But thought someone has to have a damaged canopy that the slider or wind scoop would still be usable.

Gotcha, I have something you may want, please contact me via PM cirrus(no space)cfi with a gmail extension.