Radios Available

Old November 21st 16, 03:21 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Rolf - OS

Default Radios Available

I have access to two German radios.
1. Becker Radio AR 4201- Part.-No. 868.541-910 , Serial-No. 3533
2. Dittel Radio FSG 71 M- Part,- No. 027/2 - 11 , Serial-No. 311 - 12070
Cost is $500 and $450 respectively delivered. They were removed in operating condition because Germany is requiring all radios to be at 8 KHz channel separation.
You can reach me at N11rdbird at att dot net
Rolf (CCSC-Ohio)

Old November 21st 16, 09:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Steve Parker[_2_]

At 03:21 21 November 2016, Rolf - OS wrote:
I have access to two German radios.
1. Becker Radio AR 4201- Part.-No. 868.541-910 , Serial-No. 3533
2. Dittel Radio FSG 71 M- Part,- No. 027/2 - 11 , Serial-No. 311 -

12070
Cost is $500 and $450 respectively delivered. They were removed in
operating condition because Germany is requiring all radios to be at 8

KHz
channel separation.
You can reach me at N11rdbird att dot net
Rolf (CCSC-Ohio)

Not just Germany, the whole of the European Union including the UK have to
change perfectly serviceable radios for 8.33 KHz spaced radios in the next
12 months or so.
There are and will be many thousands of perfectly serviceable radios that
will be surplus to requirements.
I am looking at a Becker AR4201 on my shelf that I removed from my glider a
couple of weeks ago, I think I will use it as a wheel chock.
Long live European bureaucracy!!!
Steve.

Old November 21st 16, 10:43 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
krasw

maanantai 21. marraskuuta 2016 11.45.06 UTC+2 Steve Parker kirjoitti:
[...]

Well at least you change the radios because your country will use the new 8.33 kHz channels. Our's won't because there is no need for that, so we will use our new, expensive radios in 25khz mode. How about that?
Old November 21st 16, 03:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Steve Leonard[_2_]

On Monday, November 21, 2016 at 3:45:06 AM UTC-6, Steve Parker wrote:

Not just Germany, the whole of the European Union including the UK have to
change perfectly serviceable radios for 8.33 KHz spaced radios in the next
12 months or so.
There are and will be many thousands of perfectly serviceable radios that
will be surplus to requirements.
I am looking at a Becker AR4201 on my shelf that I removed from my glider a
couple of weeks ago, I think I will use it as a wheel chock.
Long live European bureaucracy!!!
Steve.

Be sure to paint your radio/wheel chock yellow first. You wouldn't want to leave it on the floor and accidentally run over it with your plane and damage a tyre!

Another Steve

used radios HGXC[_4_] Soaring 7 August 5th 16 01:16 PM
Terra Radios KP Owning 3 August 4th 05 04:43 AM
Need VHF radios for Africa HECTOP Piloting 7 July 2nd 04 01:26 PM
U$ Says Prisoners Beaten With Hand-Held Radios, NOT Clock Radios! *snicker* JStONGE123 Military Aviation 1 May 11th 04 06:22 AM
TKM radios Peter Gottlieb Piloting 5 August 15th 03 02:44 PM