needed!! drawings/data for Tost hook for Pawnee

Old November 9th 09, 12:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
thing73

Default needed!! drawings/data for Tost hook for Pawnee

We are considering changing from a Schweizer tow hook to a Tost tow
hook for our Pawnee. As I understand it, the STC is not for a Pawnee,
so a field approval is needed. We will need drawings/data for the
Pawnee to present to the FSDO inspector to get the field approval.
Any further ideas about this would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Rich
Old November 9th 09, 04:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tim Mara[_2_]

see http://www.wingsandwheels.com/page31.htm
the drawings and documents are all supplied with the Support
tim

Old November 12th 09, 07:55 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ed

On Mon, 9 Nov 2009 04:02:48 -0800 (PST), thing73
wrote:

We are considering changing from a Schweizer tow hook to a Tost tow
hook for our Pawnee. As I understand it, the STC is not for a Pawnee,
so a field approval is needed. We will need drawings/data for the
Pawnee to present to the FSDO inspector to get the field approval.
Any further ideas about this would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Rich

Check McFarlane Aviation products on the internet they have a site
with what you require on the Tost tow hook.
Old November 13th 09, 02:14 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ed

wrote:

We are considering changing from a Schweizer tow hook to a Tost tow
hook for our Pawnee. As I understand it, the STC is not for a Pawnee,
so a field approval is needed. We will need drawings/data for the
Pawnee to present to the FSDO inspector to get the field approval.
Any further ideas about this would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Rich

Check McFarlane Aviation products on the internet they have a site
with what you require on the Tost tow hook.

My bad, I thought that site referred to a Tost hook, I was
wrong...sorrry

Cessna 185 with a Tost hook? Nimbob Soaring 1 September 29th 09 12:43 PM
Pawnee Tost Release Mike125 Soaring 1 April 16th 08 03:59 PM
Pawnee/Tost STC Mike125 Soaring 3 March 18th 08 05:27 PM
Tost hook on Cessns 180 Paul Soaring 6 October 18th 04 10:32 PM
Pawnee Tow Hook STC Shawn Curry Soaring 9 January 22nd 04 04:17 AM