Borgelt B-40 (or similar) for sale?

Old July 17th 13, 06:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Borgelt B-40 (or similar) for sale?

On Saturday, July 13, 2013 11:15:46 AM UTC-6, Tom Kelley #711 wrote:

I have a B40...BUT you can have it for free. The audio was intermittent the last time I used it, which was several years ago. Send me a email with your mailing address and I will get it in the mail on Monday.

Regards, #711.

Tom,

I'd be willing to look it over and repair, if able. My background is electronics, avionics, metrology (calibration)and was 2M blue card qual'd (soldering to NASA standards beneath a microscope).

I am offering this for no charge, gratis, nada, zilch. I do not have a means of checking the calibration as I have just some basic test equipment and a PACE station. Eventually I might do more, but will stick to minor repairs for now.

I am in Wellington, CO.

Regards,

-Judson
Old July 17th 13, 07:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tom Kelley #711

On Wednesday, July 17, 2013 11:23:38 AM UTC-6, wrote:
[...]

Thanks Judson. Its in the mail to Dan. I'll also send him an email and maybe you and he can get together on this!

Best, #711,
Old July 17th 13, 09:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tom Kelley #711

On Wednesday, July 17, 2013 12:36:00 PM UTC-6, Tom Kelley #711 wrote:
[...]

Judson, another friend has a B40 and needs the audio fixed. We need your email address. Send it to me and I'll get it to him.

Thanks, #711.
Old July 17th 13, 10:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Wednesday, July 17, 2013 2:52:21 PM UTC-6, Tom Kelley #711 wrote:

Judson, another friend has a B40 and needs the audio fixed. We need your email address. Send it to me and I'll get it to him.

Thanks, #711.

Tom,

I am pretty new to Google Groups, but I 'think' I replied directly to you with my email. Let me know if you in fact received it.

-Judson
Old July 17th 13, 11:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tom Kelley #711

On Wednesday, July 17, 2013 3:37:28 PM UTC-6, wrote:
On Wednesday, July 17, 2013 2:52:21 PM UTC-6, Tom Kelley #711 wrote:

Judson, another friend has a B40 and needs the audio fixed. We need your email address. Send it to me and I'll get it to him.

Thanks, #711.

Tom,

I am pretty new to Google Groups, but I 'think' I replied directly to you with my email. Let me know if you in fact received it.

-Judson

Yes, I received it. Thanks. I passed it along.

711.
Old June 2nd 14, 05:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
MQ

Does anyone have a Borgelt B-40 or any similar simple electric variometer
for sale? I am hoping to ditch the flask and my 57mm winter.
Old June 2nd 14, 09:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
MQ

On Monday, June 2, 2014 10:50:00 AM UTC-6, MQ wrote:
Does anyone have a Borgelt B-40 or any similar simple electric variometer for sale? I am hoping to ditch the flask and my 57mm winter. I also have a complete L-NAV with extra logger that I could trade etc.

Geoff

Old June 3rd 14, 03:17 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Mike C

On Monday, June 2, 2014 2:00:46 PM UTC-6, MQ wrote:
On Monday, June 2, 2014 10:50:00 AM UTC-6, MQ wrote:

Does anyone have a Borgelt B-40 or any similar simple electric variometer for sale? I am hoping to ditch the flask and my 57mm winter. I also have a complete L-NAV with extra logger that I could trade etc.

Geoff

Call me Geoff.

Mike

0
Old June 3rd 14, 06:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
MQ

Looks like I am set now like Dan, thanks for the help- I did an exchange with Sean at W&W and am looking forward to installing a new B400, so long Mr. Flask!