AvWeb site makeover

Old July 11th 06, 07:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Peter R.

Default AvWeb site makeover

john smith wrote:

AvWeb just implemented a site makeover.
Looks different, not as busy.

Too bad they didn't test it before releasing the new format. Dead links,
missing content, and broken image links all over the place.

--
Peter
Old July 11th 06, 07:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
john smith

Old July 12th 06, 12:26 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jay Honeck

AvWeb just implemented a site makeover.
Looks different, not as busy.

Too bad they didn't test it before releasing the new format. Dead links,
missing content, and broken image links all over the place.

Hey Peter -- welcome back!

Are you home now?
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old July 12th 06, 12:50 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Peter R.

Jay Honeck wrote:

Hey Peter -- welcome back!

Thanks, Jay.

Are you home now?

I am but my airplane is still far away. Another week before I need to
figure out how to get back to Starke County, Indiana, to retrieve the Bo.

I am going to post both a PIREP of your Inn and a trip report highlighting
the various maintenance issues that plagued my trip, but I haven't put
fingers to keyboard just yet.

--
Peter
Old July 12th 06, 01:42 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Marc CYBW

Like the old one better. Waaaaay better.

Marc

Old July 12th 06, 11:12 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Kai Glaesner[_1_]

John,

AvWeb just implemented a site makeover.
Looks different, not as busy.

Seems the removed everything "Belvoir". Did they split.....?

Kai
Old July 13th 06, 06:39 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ron Natalie

Too bad it doesn't ****ing work. Several of the articles come up empty.
Old July 13th 06, 03:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Peter R.

Ron Natalie wrote:

Too bad it doesn't ****ing work. Several of the articles come up empty.

Give them direct feedback he http://tinyurl.com/lesbf

I gave them my terse opinion of the many problems that plagued the new site
layout.

--
Peter