Where'd everybody go?

Old October 24th 09, 06:47 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
the Legend of LAX[_2_]

Default Where'd everybody go?

--
Dale G Elhardt
Cypress Ca

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5817a.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	76.0 KB
ID:	39238
Old October 25th 09, 10:22 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Bob (not my real pseudonym)

Yours is the only post I see here today, sounds like everybody's
napping.

Bob ^,,^
Old October 25th 09, 02:01 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Indrek Aavisto Indrek Aavisto is offline
Banned

Very quiet lately. Almost everyone has scarpered, it would seem.

I have attached a picture that I took last winter of a red shoulderd hawk.
It's loosely related to aviation in that the bird does fly.

Cheers,

Indrek Aavisto

--
Criticism is easy; achievement is difficult. W.S. Churchill

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_3356.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	210.3 KB
ID:	39239
Old October 25th 09, 02:17 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Wayne Paul

"Indrek Aavisto" wrote in message ...
Very quiet lately. Almost everyone has scarpered, it would seem.

I have attached a picture that I took last winter of a red shoulderd hawk.
It's loosely related to aviation in that the bird does fly.

Cheers,

Indrek Aavisto

Hawks and eagles are beautiful in flight. Some of us attempt to emulated their aviation skills.

Wayne
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	HP-14_6F_3a.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	170.5 KB
ID:	39240
Old October 25th 09, 05:34 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Indrek Aavisto Indrek Aavisto is offline
Banned

Default Oops, sorry for ther large file

Here is a smaller version

Cheers,

Indrek Aavisto

--
Criticism is easy; achievement is difficult. W.S. Churchill

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_3356.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	66.8 KB
ID:	39241
Old October 26th 09, 03:16 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
!!::!!::

Keep on posting !! I always have enjoyed the LAX series :-)

Steve.

Old October 26th 09, 06:13 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Norm DePlume

On Sat, 24 Oct 2009 10:47:02 -0700, the Legend of LAX

Well, my ticket says Minneapolis, but...
Old October 26th 09, 12:39 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Bob (not my real pseudonym)

On Sun, 25 Oct 2009 09:01:10 -0400, "Indrek Aavisto"
wrote:

Very quiet lately. Almost everyone has scarpered, it would seem.

I have attached a picture that I took last winter of a red shoulderd hawk.
It's loosely related to aviation in that the bird does fly.

Cheers,

Indrek Aavisto

Beautiful plumage...
Old October 26th 09, 12:57 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Bob (not my real pseudonym)

On Sun, 25 Oct 2009 07:17:34 -0600, "Wayne Paul"
wrote:

Hawks and eagles are beautiful in flight.

....but nothing beats a skyrat on a bombing run.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Bombs Away.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	60.7 KB
ID:	39274
Old October 26th 09, 06:36 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Canuck[_8_]

news
wrote:

Well, my ticket says Minneapolis, but...

.....you arrived in Winnipeg..... or perhaps Calgary.....hmmmmm......
Chicago? Where the heck IS that airport????