Sean Fidler - US Team Captain

Old March 31st 14, 06:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Kevin Christner

Default Sean Fidler - US Team Captain

Somewhat unlikely seeing as that I was 9 years old at the time.

Perhaps you should take Brad's advice. You only embarrass yourself more every day.

On Monday, March 31, 2014 12:45:43 PM UTC-4, Sean Fidler wrote:
Kevin, um, sorry buddy but I mean this seriously...is this, by chance, you?

http://www.georgia-mugshot-search.co....15373223.html

Someone just PM'd it over to me. We have to ask. If yes, what was the charge?

Thanks in advance Kevin.

Old March 31st 14, 06:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Sean Fidler

Sorry Kevin. I'm not sure if I can trust that you were 9 at the time this photo was taken. There is a "striking" resemblance according to the fine gentleman who informed me of this particular mug shot today. I have absolutely no idea who you are and am not interested in doing research. I'll take my friends word on the striking resemblance over your claim that you were 9. I'm going to need more than "I was "9 to believe that mugshot is not you.

Kevin, please confirm or deny that you are receiving regular care from a reputable psychiatric professional. If you claim that you are under care, would you be willing to have your doctor email me a letter confirming. I am hoping to hear that you are not a threat to others.

Thanks Kevin.
Old March 31st 14, 09:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Nigel Pocock[_2_]

Why would anyone want any person involved in a slanging match on this
forman to represent their country as team captain?

Old March 31st 14, 10:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Monday, March 31, 2014 12:23:13 PM UTC-5, Kevin Christner wrote:
Unlikely, seeing as that I was 9 years old in 1997.

Seems the charge of my namesake was Theft by Taking, according to the website.

Perhaps you should follow Brad's advice. You only embarrass yourself more every day.

On Monday, March 31, 2014 12:45:43 PM UTC-4, Sean Fidler wrote:

Kevin, um, sorry buddy but I mean this seriously...is this, by chance, you?

http://www.georgia-mugshot-search.co....15373223.html

Someone just PM'd it over to me. We have to ask. If yes, what was the charge?

Thanks in advance Kevin.

Kevin, slandering, bullying, name calling and other schoolyard behaviors are Sean's game. He has shown the soaring community his lack of maturity and poise while digging deeper the hole he is in. His fascination with mental issues is deplorable especially in light of so many untreated individuals in this country. No doubt, he will now tell us all that I'm also in need of treatment. How he can make fun of a group of people in that way is beyond the shame.
Now he is taunting you with a supposed mugshot - the manchild truly knows no boundaries.
Old March 31st 14, 10:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Craig Funston[_2_]

On Monday, March 31, 2014 2:16:22 PM UTC-7, wrote:
[...]

Of course, "Lord of the Flies". It should have occurred to me earlier.

Going back to lurking now.

Craig
7Q
Old March 31st 14, 10:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Replace "Gov. Sanford" with "Sean Fidler" and this is a likely perception...

http://robertariail.com/2009/09/03/digging-holes/
Old March 31st 14, 10:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Nigel,
Any sane person wouldn't!!!
Old March 31st 14, 10:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Kevin, these 70+ posts have done nothing but prove your original post was correct!
Old March 31st 14, 11:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

I am usually a lurker in this group for the knowledge of everyones wisdom in the soaring world, to learn and get better, but what Sean and Kevin are doing is down right bullying, which i find despicable, you guys can go on the street corner for that, take it off line and call a truce
sw
Old March 31st 14, 11:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Sean Fidler

Kevin,

You're expanding the definition of coward to historic levels today, Kevin. Even I am impressed with you in this respect.

Your merry little band of cheerleaders cannot help you. I'm right here Kevin. Right here on the thread that you chose to begin. No amount of desperate phone calls, trying to build a cheering section here to protect you is going to change the fact that this is between you and me.

Kevin, this is just the beginning. I'll be here waiting for you to apologize (to both Garret and I) for as long as you make it necessary. Trust me on that promise Kevin.

Come on Sean (F2) Kevin Christner Soaring 6 June 19th 13 06:43 PM
Sean F (F2) as spam brianDG303[_2_] Soaring 5 April 17th 13 11:04 PM
Video Karl Striedieck & Sean Fidler thermaling in a large ground fire(2011 Sr. Championship Seminole) Sean Fidler Soaring 0 March 16th 11 01:27 PM
Sean deRosier C J Campbell Piloting 0 October 18th 04 07:23 AM
Anyone know Sean Tuckers E-mail? Tlewis95 Aerobatics 7 November 18th 03 11:04 PM