40,000 Plus Hits. Thank you all.

Old November 1st 03, 06:35 AM
Mike Marron

(Peter Stickney) wrote:

There's only one problem with that, Mike. Autocollimater's posts are
coming through nntp (Net News Transport Protocol) Server
,
and Art's are coming through nntp server mb-m10.aol.com.
AOL, like everybody else, has their News Servers set up to handle a
particular set of POP (Points of Presense), and, therefore, service a
particular geographic area. The area serviced by an nntp server is
large enough that, say, calling a POP in an adjacent locale will, by
and large, have you posting your stuff through the same server. So
what those message IDs are telling us is that Art and Autocollimater
may well be in the same Time Zone, but they aren't near each other.

Perhaps, but I remain convinced that Kramer is posting anonymously
as "Autocollimator" (speaking of whom, where IS this mysterious
"Autocollimator" person anyway?) Besides the reasons I gave
previously such as tone, formatting style, attitude, anti-Bush
rhetoric, etc, it's no mere coincidence that "Autocollimator"
viciously attacked Dan Ford (e.g: "Cub Driver") but only after
Dan announced that he had killfiled Art Kramer. Nor is it coincidental
that "Autocollimator" insulted Ed Rasimus right after Ed tore Kramer
a new one because of Kramer's obnoxious "if you ain't been, you
ain't ****" attitude and used the term "curmudgeon" to describe
Kramer. When Ed said Kramer was guilty of "demeaning the whole
warrior ethic," the "Autocollimator" person subsequently responded:

"I checked that post and the "Major" never came right out and named
art at all. No wonder Art never replied. Did the Warrior Class major
lose his nerve?"

If it walks like a duck....

Old November 1st 03, 06:41 AM
Dave Kearton

"Gordon" wrote in message

An AOLer by any other name....

Like me, Mike? I worked for AOL back in the 1990s and amassed a gigantic
account of free access time, so I still use it. I happen to like AOL, for

no
other reason than I know the interface like the backside of Britney

Spears.

Gordon

Is that some sort of crack ?

Cheers

Dave Kearton

Old November 1st 03, 07:07 AM
Gordon

Dave, I just spent Halloween night in Hillcrest. I've seen about all the crack
I can stand. Half the time, I was covering my kid's eyes; the other half, they
were covering mine.

"Doesn't anyone in this neighborhood dress as a man?"

"The chicks do."

I meant on days other than Halloween :\

yfG
Old November 1st 03, 07:08 AM
Gene Storey

Not only that, the real Kramer died in 1988.

"Mike Marron" wrote
(Autocollimator) wrote:
(ArtKramr) wrote:

My website just passed the 40,000 hit mark. more than I ever dreamt possible,
athough Bob McKellar knew it all along. I never thought there was so much
interest in that war so long gone and behind us. Thank you all for your
constant repeat visits and warm, encouraging E-Mails that come on a daily
basis from all over the world.. Makes this old Bombardier feel good all over.

Your stuff is the most interesting on this NG. You can't beat being there no
matter what. I look for your posts every time I log on. Keep 'em flying.

Since it's Halloween and all, just curious Art if you will you be
removing your "Autocollimator" mask after tonight? You're not
fooling anyone here but your own silly self, ya' know.

For the rest of the happy group assembled, here is an example of how
"Art Kramer" formats his posts....

Subject: Little friend takes big brother home.
From:
(Autocollimator)
Date: 10/29/03 6:48 PM Pacific Standard Time

Now here is an example of how "Autocollimator" formats his posts.....

From:
(ArtKramr)
Date: 10/29/03 11:21 AM Pacific Standard Time

In addition to the formatting styles that are *exactly* the same,
interesting that Kramer and "Autocollimator" messages both
originate from an AOL account as well.

Below is Kramer (masquerading as "Autocollimator") on his
'been-there-done-that' high horse. Note the misspelled
words -- which of course is *classic* Art Kramer....

No a surety, not just a possibility. Have you ever gotten off the
ground in a miliatry aircraft? I think not.

Below is "Autocollimator" bashing Republicans. Kramer is also
a known Republican-basher...

At least the Republican party will. But be fair. They really need that
mney for more tax cuts for the rich.

"Autocollimator" (e.g: Kramer) denigrating Republicans again...

If we are in Rumsfeld's hands, God help us all.

And "Autocollimator" (e.g: Kramer) bashing Republicans again.......

Thousands flew in the air war in WW II. What the hell is the big deal
about old man Bush???

Now the examples below are REALLY pathetic. First, Kramer writes
a short story entitled "Little friend takes big brother home" then
"Autocollimator" gives thanks to "Art Kramer" for writing the story.
In other words, Kramer is saying "thank you" to -himself- (!!!)

Autocollimator:
Great story. Thanks for posting it. I envy you your combat
experience..Keep the war stories coming.

Kramer:
Thanks. I'll keep 'em coming.

And here's another nauseating and pathetic little lovefest that Kramer
is publically having with HIMSELF.....

Kramer:
I guess that it happened many times, but I saw it only once. It
is a sight that never can be forgotten.

Autocollimator:
Your vivid memory is our gain. Thanks again.

Halloween "tricks or treats" aside, you_are_one_sick_puppy, Kramer.
Seriously! Please get help.

Old November 1st 03, 07:09 AM
Gene Storey

Who's "we?" You got a turd in your pocket?

"ArtKramr" wrote

We call that cowardice.

Old November 1st 03, 02:25 PM
MLenoch

Mike Marron wrote:When Ed said Kramer was guilty of "demeaning the whole
warrior ethic," the "Autocollimator" person subsequently responded:

That's weird. Especially when Ed gives Art credit in his recent book.

Just make me think. Does Mike have a wife , girlfriend or even a life? Any
kids on the way? You can draw your own conclusions about these questions.
VL
Old November 1st 03, 05:44 PM
Dudley Henriques

"Mike Marron" wrote in message
(MLenoch) wrote:
Mike Marron wrote:

When Ed said Kramer was guilty of "demeaning the whole
warrior ethic," the "Autocollimator" person subsequently responded:

That's weird. Especially when Ed gives Art credit in his recent book.

And he probably deeply regrets it. Can't say as I blame him after
Kramer started hiding behind his "Autocollimator" pseudonym
just so the cowardly, pathetic, and psychotic old fart could applaud
and glorify himself under the guise of someone else. Pathetic!

Just make me think. Does Mike have a wife , girlfriend or even a life?

Any
kids on the way? You can draw your own conclusions about these

questions.

Stupid net dweebs like you and Art are the epitome of AOLdom and
the question really should be, does MLenoch have a brain? Obviously
not, since you condon chicken**** anonymous behavior on this NG by
your AOL cronies and anonymous scumbags like Kramer. By attempting
to glorify himself while bullying others under his anonymous
"Autocollimator" screen name, Kramer now has not one modicum
of respect or credibility left anymore. And anyone like YOU who
thinks otherwise is just as delusional and mentally ill as
Kramer/Autocollimator.

You know Marron, I have to tell you; I've known these people you're fighting
with a real long time, and if there was anything at all phony about them, I
think I would know it by now. I'm a fairly intelligent fellow, and I'll let
you in on a few things.
Forgive me Vlado....I just HAVE to get here SOMEPLACE!!!!!
Does Vlado Lenoch have a brain? I believe he does, although my wife says he
spends entirely too much of his lunch money on avgas!! You might check out
Vlado's brain with the MIT Alumni Association, since he graduated from MIT.
I'm just a lowly science and engineering guy, but I've been told that some
pretty smart people come out of MIT.

As for Art; I've known both these people a very long time through these
newsgroups.......and FWIW.......you make a very weak case for your point of
view when you arrive on the scene with nothing but vitriolic charges and
innuendo that isn't in any shape or form backed up by fact or absolute
proof.
When you do this on Usenet, you lose the credibility of your argument in
exchange for your choice of personal attack. The result is, as you can see,
not necessarily eliciting positive responses to your charges :-)))
Add to that' you're making a basic 101 fatal error that destroys your point
completely and paints any argument you might have had as totally ridiculous
to anyone with half a brain.......or in Vlado's case, a whole brain and then
some.....(since he graduated from MIT ) ........THAT being your glittering
generalization that postulates a negative projection for anyone and everyone
who uses a specific ISP...in this case AOL.
It just doesn't wash Marron. I can't stop you from self destructing in this
manner. All I can do is stand back and watch it happen.
I can tell you this much however. From what you're doing here, I can well
see the day when Vlado, Art, Ed, and most of the rest of us around here will
be posting to each other as usual and asking ourselves what ever happened to
Mike Marron?
If I were you, I'd do some serious reconsidering on what you're doing ole'
buddy.
:-))
All the best,
Dudley Henriques
International Fighter Pilots Fellowship
Commercial Pilot/ CFI Retired
For personal email, please replace
the z's with e's.
dhenriquesATzarthlinkDOTnzt

Old November 1st 03, 05:53 PM
Mike Marron

"Dudley Henriques" wrote:

[SNIP]

As for Art; I've known both these people a very long time through these
newsgroups.......

You know both Autocollimator and Art Kramer?