40,000 Plus Hits. Thank you all.

Old November 1st 03, 06:13 PM
Mike Marron

(ArtKramr) wrote:

I have the highest respect for Ed and his performance in combat for the service
to our country. .And I think everyone knows that. Well almost everyone.

Like your "Autocollimator" alter ego? Now, you may have successfully
BSed everyone else Kramer (or "Autocollimator" or whatever else
you're calling yourself these days) but you haven't BSed me.

Old November 1st 03, 06:13 PM
Gordon

I keep waiting to see if Mike can offer direct proof of what he insists is the
truth - In my dealing with Art, he's always been honest - I can't imagine why
he'd puppet although stranger things have happened. But this isn't really
about Art or what he may/may not have done - its about how truly argumentative
you have been in RAM, Mike. I think most of the posters here have their share
of testosterone, but only one person seems to be splashing it all over the
screen. In the relatively short time you've been posting on RAM, I haven't
seen you trying to get along with, or show respect to anyone. Its ok to be
full of yourself, but eventually, you will have argued yourself out of an
audience. All of us on RAM have our faults, but it looks like your primary
input here is in the form of inflammitory remarks against people who don't know
you from Adam. A lot of us have been posting to RAM for years and we don't go
cracking on "newbies" to the group, but you seem to be going out of your way to
make a bad impression.

Gordon
...an AOLer that thinks your comments about my ISP is just plain silly - should
I look down on you for picking a car I don't particularly approve of..? ISP
insults are about as lame as it gets, Mike, and it gives the impression you are
simply looking for another reason to take a shot at passing strangers.
Old November 1st 03, 06:37 PM
Mike Marron

(Gordon) wrote:

I keep waiting to see if Mike can offer direct proof of what he insists is the
truth - In my dealing with Art, he's always been honest - I can't imagine why
he'd puppet although stranger things have happened.

Call it a gift, Gordon. Some of us are simply blessed with built-in BS
detectors and I can smell Kramer masquerading as "Autocollimator"
from a mile away. Now, I don't know you from Adam either but I do
know that Kramer has his sycophantic band of followers and supporters
around here who simply don't can't bear the thought of thier WW2
"hero" stooping so low as to post under an alias. You can attempt to
change the subject, rationalize, and counterattack all you want,
but so far nobody has offerred any proof that "Autocollimator"
is NOT Kramer.
Old November 1st 03, 06:38 PM

"Dave Kearton"
wrote:

"Gordon" wrote in message

An AOLer by any other name....

Like me, Mike? I worked for AOL back in the 1990s and amassed a gigantic
account of free access time, so I still use it. I happen to like AOL, for

no
other reason than I know the interface like the backside of Britney

Spears.

Gordon

Is that some sort of crack ?

Cheers

Dave Kearton

Yes butt not in the usual sense...
--

-Gord.
Old November 1st 03, 07:02 PM

(Peter Stickney) wrote:

There's only one problem with that, Mike. Autocollimater's posts are
coming through nntp (Net News Transport Protocol) Server
,
and Art's are coming through nntp server mb-m10.aol.com.
AOL, like everybody else, has their News Servers set up to handle a
particular set of POP (Points of Presense), and, therefore, service a
particular geographic area. The area serviced by an nntp server is
large enough that, say, calling a POP in an adjacent locale will, by
and large, have you posting your stuff through the same server. So
what those message IDs are telling us is that Art and Autocollimater
may well be in the same Time Zone, but they aren't near each other.

--
Pete Stickney

Good try Pete but your last para there is inaccurate.

Those nntp's can be changed around (almost) at will. You may
notice that I use one in New Brunswick instead of my local one
here on PEI because I find it faster. I've even tried several in
Ontario (1000 miles West of here) some work, others don't.

They're not hard to change at all, so "both of these posters"
could indeed be the "same one". Also, the word Autocollimater is
a 'nonword' but 'collimater' means:

1 : a device for producing a beam of parallel rays (as of light)
or for forming an infinitely distant virtual image that can be
viewed without parallax

Possibly some system inside or related to a bombsight?

Just noodling around here...no accusations forthcoming.

--

-Gord.
Old November 1st 03, 07:20 PM
Dudley Henriques

"Mike Marron" wrote in message

You can attempt to
change the subject, rationalize, and counterattack all you want,
but so far nobody has offerred any proof that "Autocollimator"
is NOT Kramer.

Ah HA!!! Now we're getting somewhere......SCIENCE!!!! I can DEAL with
SCIENCE!!!!!!!:-))

Let's see....there's a parallel in here somewhere........I know, I have
it.......wait a second while my wife brings me a Jack Daniels so I can give
this my undivided attention !!!

After having my JD and making a few notations..........

When Eienstien was asked what an atom looked like, he pondered the question
a moment and answered, " Science sometimes deals with elimination to arrive
at substance and conclusion. One can't actually describe the physical
appearance of an atom to the degree that one can say without fear of
contradiction that the physical appearance of the atom is definitely NOT
that of a pussy cat!!"

So now that YOU have allied your deductive reasoning with that of Einstein,
we can begin to use your logic in reaching our conclusion about Arthur.
Since Art's physical appearance doesn't resemble an atom or a pussy cat, can
we now assume that unless he can prove he is Art, that he is in fact
Autocollimator? Or if Art is Autocollimator, can we assume that Art has a
pussy cat......Ah HA!!! A pussy cat named "atom" perhaps?
But someone has already postulated that Art and Autocollimator come from two
different location paths. Can this be? One would think that two
personalities so similar as you say would be cohabitating to say the least.
Using Occam's Razor, I'm theorizing here that the constant in this equation
is "pussycats"
I therefore postulate to you that if Art can say to this newsgroup without
qualification that he either owns or doesn't own a pussycat named "atom" and
you Mike Marron, CAN'T prove that Autocoillimator indeed does or doesn't own
a pussycat named "atom"......your theory about Art and Autocollimator is
flawed.

While you people work on this, I'm going to have another JD and see if I can
find our cat, who is suddenly missing, after looking at the computer screen
with total disgust as I was writing this, and then suddenly running off
somewhere with my wife!!

Dudley Henriques
International Fighter Pilots Fellowship
Commercial Pilot/ CFI Retired
For personal email, please replace
the z's with e's.
dhenriquesATzarthlinkDOTnzt

Old November 1st 03, 07:41 PM
Mike Marron

"Dudley Henriques" wrote:
"Mike Marron" wrote:

[...]

After wading thru your silly nonsense above you couldn't possibly be
as thoroughly disgusted as me (you sure that's not laced
"Autocollimator" KoolAid you're drinking instead of Jack Daniels?)

Dudley Henriques
International Fighter Pilots Fellowship
Commercial Pilot/ CFI Retired
For personal email, please replace
the z's with e's.
dhenriquesATzarthlinkDOTnzt

You forgot to include your Fellowship in the Flat Earth Society.
Old November 1st 03, 08:05 PM
Dudley Henriques

"Dudley Henriques" wrote:

After wading thru your silly nonsense above..........

Exactly!! You're beginning to get it at last........NONESENSE!!!!!
:-)))

All the best,

Old November 1st 03, 08:12 PM
ArtKramr

Subject: 40,000 Plus Hits. Thank you all.
From: "Dudley Henriques"
Date: 11/1/03 11:20 AM Pacific Standard Time

"Mike Marron" wrote in message
.. .

[...]

ROFL ! Occam is now turning over in his grave. (sigh)

Arthur Kramer
344th BG 494th BS
Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer