Landing....

Old August 24th 09, 10:28 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Canuck[_8_]

Default Landing....

Old August 24th 09, 10:52 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
G Paleologopoulos

Much as I like "Swamp", are you shure you are not in breach of copyright by
reposting here?

Old August 25th 09, 07:19 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Canuck[_8_]

"G Paleologopoulos" wrote in message
Much as I like "Swamp", are you shure you are not in breach of copyright
by reposting here?

Why would I be? Gary has complete rights to it and I'm not passing myself
off as the author or artist. I'm not making any money off of it. However, if
people feel that I am somehow doing harm to Gary and SWAMP, I will stop. I
have been a fan of the strip from the day I stumbled upon it and have all of
the books, a few original prints, and other stuff that I purchased directly
from the SWAMP website even though I live in Canada. My intent was to share
some humor with everyone on here but since it seems to be a problem, I won't
post SWAMP any longer.

N.

Old August 25th 09, 08:26 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
G Paleologopoulos

"Canuck" wrote
My intent was to share some humor with everyone on here but since it seems
to be a problem, I won't post SWAMP any longer.

N.

No, no, no! I was just thinking out loud. Please continue, SWAMP is just
great!!!

Old August 25th 09, 10:51 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Lee[_5_]

"G Paleologopoulos" wrote in

"Canuck" wrote
My intent was to share some humor with everyone on here but since

it seems
to be a problem, I won't post SWAMP any longer.

N.

No, no, no! I was just thinking out loud. Please continue, SWAMP is

just
great!!!

Open mouth widely, insert both feet.

Old August 26th 09, 03:45 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Dave Kearton[_3_]

"Canuck" wrote in message
Ok. I apologize. I misunderstood. The SWAMP posts will continue!

Nick

"G Paleologopoulos" wrote in message
"Canuck" wrote
My intent was to share some humor with everyone on here but since it
seems to be a problem, I won't post SWAMP any longer.

N.

No, no, no! I was just thinking out loud. Please continue, SWAMP is just
great!!!

FWIW, I used to post the Swamp comics a few years ago.

Corresponding with a friend in the US in 2003 (he's probably still lurking
online), he told me that Gary Clark was aware of the Usenet postings and
didn't seem to mind.

As always, free legal advice is always worth what you pay for it.

--

Cheers

Dave Kearton

CAT II/III landing john89 Piloting 7 August 22nd 09 11:01 PM
F-18 Landing.... Canuck[_6_] Aviation Photos 0 June 30th 09 05:14 PM
landing Fabio Aviation Photos 0 January 12th 08 12:11 AM
A Jet Blue Aircraft Landing with Sideway Landing-Gear Lufthansi Piloting 18 July 19th 06 05:13 AM
A Jet Blue Aircraft Landing with Sideway Landing-Gear Hansi Instrument Flight Rules 1 July 17th 06 04:01 AM