Join Us In Vero Beach

Old January 11th 21, 10:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Join Us In Vero Beach

Treasure Coast Soaring Club located in Vero Beach will be conducting the Soaring Safari during March, You may be our club guest and fly the best soaring conditions in Florida. This year once again we will be promoting the challenge of Lake O or you may want to soar the Florida straights, stretching from Labelle back to the East Coast.
We are located in beautiful Vero Beach, hotels are within a mile of the airport and the area is filled with nice restaurants and shopping for the significant other. You may also want to put your feet in the sand and have a cold drink on the beach. We certainly look forward to seeing you in Vero Beach for the best soaring in Florida. Bob
Old January 12th 21, 01:47 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Waveguru

Are you expecting many women to join your Safari this March?

Boggs
Old January 12th 21, 02:18 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Monday, January 11, 2021 at 7:47:52 PM UTC-5, Waveguru wrote:
Are you expecting many women to join your Safari this March?

Boggs

Boggs, Yes we have invited the WSPA and I hope they attend. I am having pink tee shirts printed with the depiction of the SSF picture on them. All women get free tows complimentary of me, also a free tee shirt and a bottle of rum. I would like to see Kimmine here along with others, but they seem to be having more serious problems with their BOD. Oh no, here we go again!
Old January 17th 21, 09:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Rakel

On Monday, January 11, 2021 at 8:18:58 PM UTC-5, wrote:
Yes we have invited the WSPA and I hope they attend. I am having pink tee shirts printed with the depiction of the SSF picture on them. All women get free tows complimentary of me, also a free tee shirt and a bottle of rum. I would like to see Kimmine here along with others, but they seem to be having more serious problems with their BOD. Oh no, here we go again!

Larry,

Please post contact info.

Rakel
Old January 17th 21, 10:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Sunday, January 17, 2021 at 3:55:55 PM UTC-5, Rakel wrote:
On Monday, January 11, 2021 at 8:18:58 PM UTC-5, wrote:
Yes we have invited the WSPA and I hope they attend. I am having pink tee shirts printed with the depiction of the SSF picture on them. All women get free tows complimentary of me, also a free tee shirt and a bottle of rum. I would like to see Kimmine here along with others, but they seem to be having more serious problems with their BOD. Oh no, here we go again!
Larry,

Please post contact info.

Rakel

Rakel, you may contact me through information supplied on SSA members information. Bob Youngblood
Old January 18th 21, 05:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Sunday, January 17, 2021 at 4:05:09 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Sunday, January 17, 2021 at 3:55:55 PM UTC-5, Rakel wrote:
On Monday, January 11, 2021 at 8:18:58 PM UTC-5, wrote:
Yes we have invited the WSPA and I hope they attend. I am having pink tee shirts printed with the depiction of the SSF picture on them. All women get free tows complimentary of me, also a free tee shirt and a bottle of rum. I would like to see Kimmine here along with others, but they seem to be having more serious problems with their BOD. Oh no, here we go again!
Larry,

Please post contact info.

Rakel

Rakel, you may contact me through information supplied on SSA members information. Bob Youngblood

Several gliders will be part of the Soaring Safari the month of March here at the Treasure Coast Soaring Club. We will have guest from NM, KY, PA, FL, and more. Don't be confined and held prisoner by airspace that lets you go up and down the Florida Ridge, you can become a free Pirate and soar the open skies of South Florida. Hopefully we will be able to once again fly completely around Lake O. Leave the prison airspace behind, become a pirate.
Old January 19th 21, 07:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Monday, January 18, 2021 at 11:54:33 AM UTC-5, wrote:
[...]

Our club has decided to encourage glider pilots to join in on our planned events during the March Soaring Safari. Our goal is to encourage flights that are challenging yet achievable. We plan on having two special challenges during the safari month, one will be the Challenge Of The Big O, which will consist of a completing a prescribed course around Lake O with 300k minimum triangle. Our second challenge will be The Pirate 500, which will be a 500k flight with a minimum triangle distance.
Motorgliders or assisted powered gliders will be penalized or you may tape your motorglider engine doors shut and compete like all us purist. We will have prizes for all those pilots to complete the task. We will supply the duck take for the motorgliders, lets make soaring great again!
Old February 11th 21, 11:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jason Leonard

Count me in lol Who knows if the engine will even start when I want it to anyways haha!