Leaving Usnet Groups, Bye

Old May 1st 05, 08:08 AM
Thomas Borchert

Terri,

Too afraid to to that?

Afraid??? Of what, for Pete's sake? I'm too busy to waste more than two
or three posts on idiots like you.

--
Thomas Borchert (EDDH)

Old May 1st 05, 12:46 PM
Jon Kraus

Your post is proves exactly why your "team" keep losing elections. Keep
up the good work!! :-)

Jon Kraus
PP-ASEL-IA
'79 Mooney 201

proof of of being an idiot snipped

Old May 1st 05, 12:55 PM
Jon Kraus

Your post proves exactly why your "team" keep losing elections. Keep up
the good work!! plonk

Jon Kraus
PP-ASEL-IA
'79 Mooney 201

Terri Schiavo's Feeding Tube wrote:

In article WRXce.39261$NU4.17843@attbi_s22,
"Jay Honeck" wrote:

http://alexisparkinn.com/ifpf_history.htm

You may wish to wash that egg off your faces...

You republicans really are as stupid as your leader. You have a photo of
Dudley Henriques. And please, now, explain to me how this proves some
guy calling himself Dudley Henriques is the guy in the photo?

3, 2, 1, time's up, you lose. No proof offered. I bet you're a
christian, too. How's your relationship with Santa going these days?

Jay, switch parties. you might not be so ****ing stupid if you do.

Old May 1st 05, 02:01 PM
Jay Honeck

http://alexisparkinn.com/ifpf_history.htm

You may wish to wash that egg off your faces...

You republicans really are as stupid as your leader. You have a photo of
Dudley Henriques. And please, now, explain to me how this proves some
guy calling himself Dudley Henriques is the guy in the photo?

Well, I suppose it's POSSIBLE that Dudley conned all of those people on the
website into writing all those letters. And I suppose it's POSSIBLE that
all those quoted aviation legends might not have actually been referring to
the Dudley that we all know and love from this newsgroup.

Hell, it's even POSSIBLE that the Democrats might win a national election
again, some day...

I think all three of these scenarios are equally unlikely, however.

3, 2, 1, time's up, you lose. No proof offered. I bet you're a
christian, too. How's your relationship with Santa going these days?

I'm certainly not a Christian -- but Santa's doing well!

;-)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old May 1st 05, 04:54 PM
gregg

Dudley Henriques wrote:

"Terri Schiavo's Feeding Tube" wrote in message
In article ,
"Mortimer Schnerd, RN" wrote:

You've got your head buried in your ass. My name hasn't been in the
registry
since 1990, when I lost my medical. Now that I have it back, I'm back
in there
(for the last month).

Dudley lost his medical. They dropped him out of the registry. That
doesn't
mean he was never in there.

If you don't have a medical, you are not a pilot. Duhdley is not a
pilot. he may have been one, but on this day, in the year 2005, he is
not a pilot. He is nothing but an old "remember-when" and nothing more.

And he's still a self-aggrandizing piece of ****.

My people make it Marblehead Gregg. Nice place Marblehead. How do you like
it up there? Should be getting pretty nice about now.
Take care and check six!

Dudley,

Sorry but that's not me writing. It's someone else. dunno who. I never even
heard of this registry. And I don't know who "your people" are, but they
need to work harder, if they are the ones doing your email address snooping
for you.

I love Marblehead, but it's not so nice right now. 2 weeks of mostly rain
and fog - not unusual for this place. But it'll get better. If you're ever
this way I'll show you around.

Take care as well - but try to be more accurate in your accusations next
time. ;^)

--
Saville

http://home.comcast.net/~saville/backstaffhome.html

Restoration of my 82 year old Herreshoff S-Boat sailboat:

http://home.comcast.net/~saville/SBOATrestore.htm

Steambending FAQ with photos:

http://home.comcast.net/~saville/Steambend.htm

Old May 1st 05, 04:55 PM
gregg

"Mortimer Schnerd, RN" wrote:

You've got your head buried in your ass. My name hasn't been in the
registry
since 1990, when I lost my medical. Now that I have it back, I'm back
in there
(for the last month).

Dudley lost his medical. They dropped him out of the registry. That
doesn't
mean he was never in there.

If you don't have a medical, you are not a pilot. Duhdley is not a
pilot. he may have been one, but on this day, in the year 2005, he is
not a pilot. He is nothing but an old "remember-when" and nothing more.

And he's still a self-aggrandizing piece of ****.

My people make it Marblehead Gregg. Nice place Marblehead. How do you like
it up there? Should be getting pretty nice about now.
Take care and check six!

p.s. I voted, quite happily, for Bush.

Old May 1st 05, 05:03 PM
gregg

"Mortimer Schnerd, RN" wrote:

You've got your head buried in your ass. My name hasn't been in the
registry
since 1990, when I lost my medical. Now that I have it back, I'm back in
there
(for the last month).

Dudley lost his medical. They dropped him out of the registry. That
doesn't mean he was never in there.

If you don't have a medical, you are not a pilot. Duhdley is not a
pilot. he may have been one, but on this day, in the year 2005, he is
not a pilot. He is nothing but an old "remember-when" and nothing more.

Actually i don't think that's true. The way it was described to me (for PPL)
is that once you have your license you have it for life, under normal
circumstances. hwoever whether or not you can exercise the priviledges of
the license depends upon whether your medical is up to date.

And he's still a self-aggrandizing piece of ****.

since Dudley has made the incorrect guess that you and I are one in the same
(we are not), I'd have to point out that I think a lot of things about him
but POS is not one of them.

Old May 1st 05, 05:25 PM
Brooks Hagenow

Terri Schiavo's Feeding Tube wrote:
In article . net,
"Dudley Henriques" dhenriques@noware .net wrote:

I'm not listed in the FAA database
because I retired from flying before the data cutoff date you idiot.

So I AM right, you are no longer a pilot. You WERE a pilot.

A certificate does not a pilot make YOU IDIOT.

Currency, proficiency, activity. You probably couldn't fly an
ultralight these days, OLD MAN.

Send the check to the Humane Society of Solano County, California. I
don't want or need your money.

And I bet every student you turned out had the same ****ty judgement and
attitude you do. You are a disgrace to aviation, to homo sapiens and to
the uniform you wore. if you had a shred of human decency, you'd do the
honorable thing and suck a shotgun. but you are NOT an honorable man.

What kind of honor do you have?

You attack someone for being a retired pilot. You attack others for
being republican. You take a name that invokes controversy. You
advocate suicide.

I give your opinions very low merit. If you would provide your name so
that I might look you up in the FAA database, perhaps that would help
somewhat.

I respect Dudley's posts. I don't even care if he is or is not who he
says he is. I generally like and agree with what he has to say. His
posts have also given sufficient proof that he has more experience than
myself. As of yet you have not posted anything to earn respect for
yourself.
Old May 1st 05, 06:43 PM
Wyatt Emmerich

Nobody knows who is real or who is not in internet space. The only thing
that matters is what is written. Ideas stand or fail on their own merits,
whether posted by real pilots or pretend pilots. Who cares! It's the
strength of the argument that matters.

"Mortimer Schnerd, RN" wrote in message
m...
Terri Schiavo's Feeding Tube wrote:
And since you're not listed in the FAA database, I'd have to say you've
been lying all these years, too.

You've got your head buried in your ass. My name hasn't been in the

registry
since 1990, when I lost my medical. Now that I have it back, I'm back in

there
(for the last month).

Dudley lost his medical. They dropped him out of the registry. That

doesn't
mean he was never in there.

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

VE

Old May 1st 05, 11:52 PM
Jay Honeck

Nobody knows who is real or who is not in internet space.

Unless you're a real person, with a real name.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA