FYI Bio zoom ZZZZZZZZ

Old December 18th 06, 03:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

Default FYI Bio zoom ZZZZZZZZ

"DABEAR" wrote in message
ups.com...

Juan Jimenez wrote:

See, Markyboi, that's the problem when your strategy for pretending
you're a
big shot journalist is to create all sort of bull**** under-construction
"news service" web sites with absurd copyright statements. Sooner or
later
forgetfulness catches up to you and bites a good sized chunk off your
wannabe ass.

Pike's Peak?? HAHAHAH!!! Hell of shot of the "Pike's Peak Marina!"
ROFLMAO!
Heck, it's not even a flight jacket, it's a Wannabe Jacket! LOL!

http://www.lonestarstatenews.com/ima...s_1987_cvr.jpg

special-ed snip chuckle

THAT's the picture you're referring to!!??

Yawnita, I guess when they handed out the brains you thought they said
"trains" and went behind the door and played with yours!

That's not a flight jacket or even a military leather jacket.

No ****, dip****. That's why I toldya it's a Wannabe Jacket, putz. Can't
even read now, eh?

Next!

Old December 18th 06, 03:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"DABEAR" wrote in message
ups.com...

Juan Jimenez wrote:

You're a master at verbal diahrrea. I'll give you that.

27 paragraphs and not one coherent thought. File that one with FAI, putz!

Must have struck a chord with you, though...look how ****y you just
got! Damn! Get that woman a bucket of water and douse her!

LOL! You're the one going ape**** with kilometric diahrrea's, Markyboi. Look
in the mirror, if you can stand it.

Old December 18th 06, 03:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"DABEAR" wrote in message
ups.com...

Juan Jimenez wrote:

Are you _that_ upset the closest you're going to come to flying something
like RRL will be the smell of resin?

Better than an unbuilt Bede that's never smelled "flight" and never will!
LOL!!!

POP! There goes another Nimrod Markyboi bubble! HAHAHAHAH!!!

http://www.bd5.com/airworthy.pdf

This is just too easy. Like taking candy from a yapping chihuahua. chuckle

We're still waiting for your "aviation experience," putz!

Next!

Old December 18th 06, 03:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"Richard Riley" wrote in message
On Mon, 18 Dec 2006 01:30:26 -0400, "Juan Jimenez"
wrote:

"Richard Riley" wrote in message
. ..

Since I'm building stuff that's going on the RRL airplanes and getting
paid for it, there's no jealousy here. It's genuine concern.

Do they know it's you? There might be genuine concern there indeed.

Uh, yeah. At least, the check is made out to me.

Yeah, that's what they all say.

Like I said, I want to see them succeed. Having a nutball with a 30 year
nutball track
record as their public face is a bad idea.

I know, that's why you're not their public face. If RRL ever got wind of
your thread postings here they would be even less inclined to consider you
for that latrine duty...

How about John Conrad? Don't know him? Heck of a story. He's
believable too, a former Sheriff's deputy who became an Episcopal
Priest.

Hate to burst your bubble but "priests" are not exactly the most believable
people these days.

Don't tell me. You voted for Foley.

When you get the governor of New Mexico saying RRL will be bigger than
NASCAR, that kinda gets the ball rolling. Takes time.

Yeah, 'cause ya know, Governors of small, impoverished states are
experts on popular entertainment.

I'll make sure and remind RRL and the governor's office that one of their
contractors said that.

Are you _that_ upset the closest you're going to come to flying something
like RRL will be the smell of resin?

Since my airplane is a) significantly faster than theirs (they're
limited by the Velocity's Vne)

D-OH! So was Rutan and his XCOR-powered Ez, but obviously that wasn't even
NEAR the point, was it? ROFLMAO!

c) I've gotten repeated offers to buy mine and convert it to a rocket
plane

Oh, that's precious. If I remember correctly there are three companies
considering building BD-5R's with the short A wings.

Trust me, RRL pilot destined to be you are not, young paduan.

Old December 18th 06, 03:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

Default FYI Bio zoom ZZZZZZZZ Record results

"DABEAR" wrote in message
ups.com...

Juan Jimenez wrote:

Oh, I get it. You're assuming I give a **** what you think, Markyboi.
Toldya
it was a bad idea for you to try to think.

I never assume anything about assholes
They're too damned predictable...

Okdok, you're now official the expert on predictable assholes. Go forth and
investigate, Markyboi.

Old December 18th 06, 03:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

Default Little bears make lousy wannabe's :)

"DABEAR" wrote in message
oups.com...

Juan Jimenez wrote:

BTW, Markyboi, we're still waiting to tell us all about your "aviation
experience." Or are you just yet another wannabe flunkie groupie hanging
behind the fuel cans hoping something will rub off on you?

Oh, hell, boy...you been jacking your jaw talking about things you
claim to know about me but don't. And I ain't about to spell out my
aviation Experience to you because the next thing I know, you'll be on
my doorstep begging me to help you with that friggin' BD-NOFLY!

In other words, the translation... "I better shut my trap, tuck my tail
between my legs and run like hell before I make an idiot of myself and
confirm I'm just a flight line wannabe, nothing but the gas boy."

Copyright 2025? HAHAHAHAH! What is this? Do you, like, wear Ted Turner
shorts and weird **** like that? Not only are you an aviation wannabe, you
also a CNN wannabe? Maybe even an ANN wannabe? chuckle

Ah, **** No! CNN is past its prime already. Repetitive, like ANN and
Campbell, with his bull**** Barnstorming story, and ANN is a career
killer!

Repetitive???? HAHAHAHA!!!! All we have to do to discern the meaning of
"repetitive" is take a look at your prepubescent websites!

That's funny: the "Pig Trough Trapdoor!" Did your momma give your
mouth that foul name?

Yup, she made it just for you, nimrod.

And we're stiiiiilllll waiting for the slightest inkling of aviation
experience (other than standing next to Panavia Tornado's with a dip****
look on your face). LOL!

Next!

Old December 18th 06, 04:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"DABEAR" wrote in message
ups.com...

This web site is hilarious! http://www.waterworkscase.com/ Last updated
April 13, 2006. chuckle Is this what you use as evidence that you're a
"reputable" journalist? LOL! The links don't even work, nimrod!

Yeah, we kind of had to put that one on hold, seeing as your girlfriend
Jimbo betrayed one of the Plaintiffs in that case.

Unhuh. That must be why virtually none of the links work, eh? Seems to me
like it was put on hold for you with a size 12 boot. Bull****us Interruptus,
the call it.

I tell you, Markyboi, you're just a barrel of laughs, and a slamdunk
candidate for FNG in the rah gaggle! Hahahahaha!!!

I'm sorry, but that is high praise! I didn't expect that from you,
Juan. Thanks!

No problem, I'm sure you'll get a kick about being appointed the RAH Mascot.
We've even got a photograph of you already to suit your new job!

http://www.bd5.com/images/rah_gaggle_mascot.jpg

Hell, even the angle of the pic is perfect for ya.

mercy snip due to the predictable ape**** diahrrea attack...

Old December 18th 06, 04:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"Mike Hogan" wrote in message
On Sun, 17 Dec 2006 10:50:21 -0400, "Juan Jimenez"
wrote:

"Mike Hogan" wrote in message
. ..
On Sat, 16 Dec 2006 21:06:09 -0400, "Juan Jimenez"
wrote:

"Mike Hogan" wrote in message
m...
On Sat, 16 Dec 2006 09:55:53 -0400, "Juan Jimenez"
wrote:

"DABEAR" wrote in message
oglegroups.com...

snipped

Some things not included in the FAI's categories:

mercy snipped

Any aviation-related records on issues such as:

- size
- weight
- capacity
- feats of strength associated with or performed with aircraft
- repetition records associated with aircraft
- anything not covered by FAI categories but clearly aviation-related

Mr. Jimenez, does any orgaization, anwhere, not controlled by Mr.
Campbell, recognize Mr. Campbell's record as a current or past record?
It's a simple question.

Go ask Mr. Campbell, Mike. Why come to me when you can go to the source?

I did, 3 days ago. He hasn't answered. That's why I asked you. You
seem to know a lot about him, I thought you might know.

Nope, sorry. He's the source.

I've also asked the reference librarian at the URL (which used to mean
University Research Library, back in the day) and he's a pilot so he's
familiar with NAA and FAI, he looked through his databases and
couldn't find anything.

That's been discussed here as well.

So, since Mr. Campbell isn't answering, do you believe that any
orgaization has recognized his record?

That may depend on whether or not any organization was keeping track of
microlight records back in 1981. I can't find any references to any
microlight records that far back in either NAA or FAI, nor can I even find
the date when the CIMA commission was created.

CIMA was created in 1979. The first microlight records were awarded in
1981 for flights in 1980. They awarded the first The Colibri Diploma
to Steve Hunt in 1983.

My information, which came directly from FAI this morning, is that the first
microlight record was awarded in 1984, not 1981.

When did FAI start accepting and recording records in the microlight
category? What year?

Dear Sir,

A quick search in our database shows that the first microlight record
approved was a 'distance in a straight line' flight made by Jonathan
DAVIES (UK) on 3rd
March 1984. Details are available at

http://records.fai.org/microlight/hi...d1=RAL1&id2=84

I hope this information helps.

Old December 18th 06, 04:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
DABEAR

Juan Jimenez wrote:
Except for the fact that you can ask to be removed from public records that
state you have a license. Go look up Jim in the FAA pilot database. He's not
there, but he definitely has a pilot's license, I have seen it.

Juan

Well, the real questions is, with all these claims of him flying so
many thousands of hours, is he actually using that license or are the
hours faked...

....have you also seen his logbooks? Can he back up every flight
claimed with his, own, written record?

Old December 18th 06, 04:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
DABEAR

Richard Riley wrote:

On the other hand, maybe he's got enough sense to not actually put his
life on the line, when he's got young offspring to around. It's a
heck of a decision to look your child in the face and tell him you
might not come back from this flight, you might never see him again,
because you want to go fly an impractical airplane for fun.

Oh, that ain't so much the problem. The problem is when you're telling
your kid this for the millionth time, ten years later, and the parts
are still in the box, and he's going off to college...

....will he think you insincere!?

Zoom Cy Galley Home Built 213 May 17th 05 01:19 AM
Zoom sues...again ChuckSlusarczyk Home Built 9 April 28th 05 01:11 PM
Zoom fables on ANN ZZZZZZZZZZZZ ChuckSlusarczyk Home Built 49 July 22nd 04 06:06 PM
ANN is biased ZZZJJJ ChuckSlusarczyk Home Built 30 January 4th 04 01:58 PM