Rare Champion plugs/igniters for sale.

Old August 6th 08, 01:16 PM
Sparky Sparky is offline
Junior Member

Default Rare Champion plugs/igniters for sale.

Hi Guys,
I’ve recently acquired a job lot of new-old-stock Champion product. A lot of these parts are fairly hard to find now; UG80PV for example is almost unobtainable. Here’s a list - pls drop me a PM if you are interested in anything. I’m UK based but will ship worldwide at cost.

UG80PV for ASH26E and other rotary engines of the Norton pedigree. Made originally on the same production lines as Formula 1 plugs. Hugely expensive to make. Not made for many years and tooling has since been destroyed so no more will be made.

REH-35B shielded spark plug for Porsche engined planes.

Shielded spark plugs / igniters :
AA-15S Sealed in tube
AA-37 S B Sealed in tube
AA-72S Sealed in tube
CH1566 Sealed in tube no label
CH3049 Sealed in tube
CH34055 Sealed in tube no label
CH34056 Sealed in tube
EM41E Sealed in tube
FHE164-15A Sealed in tube, 2 open
FHE169-14 Sealed in tube Rolls Royce ??
FHE176-16 Sealed in tube
FHE176A? Sealed in tube no label
FHE19-6 L Sealed in tube no label
FHE-19-6H Sealed in tube RR Dart ??
FHE227-2 Sealed in tube
FHE227-3 Sealed in tube
FHE244-3 Sealed in tube
FHE244-3 Sealed in tube
FHE244-4 Sealed in tube
FHE250-2 Sealed in tube
FHE250-3 Sealed in tube
FS118-1A Open tube
FS93-11 Sealed in tube
HA72 S ? Open tube
REM40E Sealed in tube
RHB32N Sealed in tube
RHM38P Sealed in tube
RHM40E Sealed in tube

Please check your exact engine specification for suitability of fit. All of these parts have sat in dry storage for years and as with any new-old stock the buyers assumes all risk on purchase.

Sparky
Old March 7th 14, 03:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.marketplace

Hi,

Interested in UG80PV spark plugs. Let me know if you still have available.

Thanks
Madhu.

--
Sparky