Soaring joke from Hang Gliding newsgroup

Old January 9th 04, 03:36 AM
Mark Navarre

Default Soaring joke from Hang Gliding newsgroup

Subject: Two drunk Irishmen...
From: "Mark Jones" 127.0.0.1
Date: 1/8/2004 10:40 AM Pacific Standard Time
Two poor, drunk Irishmen named Paddy and Sean stumble into a pet store.
They manage their way over to the bird section.

`Dats dem dere,` Paddy says, pointing a finger at the budgeriegars. They
walk over to the store clerk and ask for four budgeriegars. `Do you want to
buy a cage?` the clerk aks. `No, just put em in a peeper bag,` says Paddy.
They take the birds out to their car and drive off to the mountains, up to a
very high cliff. Paddy tosses a coin and loses, so he sits back and watches
as Sean takes out two buderiegars and ties one to each hand. `See ya after,`
says Sean, as he runs off the cliff. Sean falls down and goes *SPLAT* on the
bottom. Paddy leans over the cliff in disbelief. `Stuff me, I aint tryin dis
dere for noone!`

Just then, another guy from the pub named Tony drives up in his jeep and
emerges with a `peeper bag` in one hand and a shotgun in the other. "Hey
guys! I heard whatcha' doin, mind if I giver a shot?" He walks over to the
egde of the cliff, takes a parrot out of the bag, and jumps off. Half-way
down, he aims the rifle at the parrot and fires, feathers exploding
everywhere. "I did it!" Tony screams, before hitting the ground next to
Sean.

`Fuk me, I aint tryin dat dere either!` Paddy sits down, pondering. A few
seconds later, Gabe drives up in his 4x4. He is, of course, carrying the
familiar `peeper bag`. He takes out two hens, waves to Paddy, and before
Paddy can say anything, does a repeat of the two previous jumps. Paddy looks
over the edge at the scene below and shakes his head. `Well, stuff me...
first deres Sean with his budgie jumping, den deres Tony with his parrot
shootin, and nows deres Gabe with his hen gliding! Fuk dat! I'm goin back to
the pub."

-
Mark Navarre
ASW-20 OD
California, USA
-

Advanced Soaring Seminar - Eastern PA B Lacovara Home Built 0 February 9th 04 01:55 AM
January/February 2004 issue of Southern California Soaring is on-line [email protected] Soaring 8 January 4th 04 09:37 PM
Mid-Air at Turf Soaring Herbert Kilian Soaring 7 January 2nd 04 11:26 AM
Hang gliding in Aus robert Soaring 1 December 19th 03 07:23 PM
hang gliding position Tim Ward Soaring 2 December 10th 03 04:35 AM