Leaving Usnet Groups, Bye

Old April 30th 05, 08:36 PM
Darrel Toepfer

Dudley Henriques wrote:
I wrote, Chill out, I'm losing respect for ya...

Careful not to misread me on things like this. It's easy to do when I start
laying people out like this. I know these idiots and their game as well :-))
If anyone is trolling anybody, it's the other way around. Think about it!
:-)
I posted to this moron because his post was so obviously funny. When I do
things like this, I fully expect the answering post to be confrontational.
Trust me on this one. I'm not even mad at these clowns. I'm using them for
amusement.
And who knows.... if they bite, I have a very worthy charity in mind that
could use an extra buck or two :-)
I've used this "bet thing" before on these clowns. It's usually some idiot
who can't find my name on the data base, or has seen the tutorials I do for
the simulation community. They usually try and make a tie with the old
"Dud's not a pilot" routine, and I follow up with this little proposition,
which for obvious reasons they want no part of.
Anyway....it's raining where I am, and my wife and I are expecting our son
for a birthday dinner, so I'm killing time playing around. :-)

Well tone it back on the gutter language, its unnecessary and uncalled
for...

The bet is truely a slam-dunk, I regret not stating as much originally,
I think I've read it before in years past...

Happy birthday...
Old April 30th 05, 08:45 PM
Robert Chambers

The are all the same person. fairly obvious.

Thomas Borchert wrote:
Terri,

get lost, you idiots. Lynne and you.

Have you noticed how much of a coward you are not even using a real
name? We don't need nor want you here. Just leave.

Old April 30th 05, 08:48 PM
Dudley Henriques

"Darrel Toepfer" wrote in message
Dudley Henriques wrote:
[...]

Sorry, but the language goes with me. Pass on anything I post if it bothers
you or post an objection that I will ignore. I could care less. I'm not on
Usenet to make friends with anyone. That motivation ceased years ago with
the first post I got telling me that my family should die in a crash because
I told some ****ing idiot that stall was more related to angle of attack
more than to airspeed.
I'll post as I see fit.
And thank you for the birthday wish. I appreciate it, and will consider it
as a close between you and I as far as meaningful communication is
concerned.
All the best to you.
Dudley Henriques
International Fighter Pilots Fellowship
Commercial Pilot; CFI; Retired
dhenriquestrashatearthlinktrashdotnet
(take out the trash :-)

Old April 30th 05, 09:13 PM
Matt Whiting

Dudley Henriques wrote:

Sorry, but the language goes with me. Pass on anything I post if it bothers
you or post an objection that I will ignore. I could care less. I'm not on
Usenet to make friends with anyone. That motivation ceased years ago with
the first post I got telling me that my family should die in a crash because
I told some ****ing idiot that stall was more related to angle of attack
more than to airspeed.

More? Isn't it completely related to AOA rather than airspeed?

Matt
Old April 30th 05, 09:28 PM
Dudley Henriques

"Matt Whiting" wrote in message
Dudley Henriques wrote:

Sorry, but the language goes with me. Pass on anything I post if it
bothers you or post an objection that I will ignore. I could care less.
I'm not on Usenet to make friends with anyone. That motivation ceased
years ago with the first post I got telling me that my family should die
in a crash because I told some ****ing idiot that stall was more related
to angle of attack more than to airspeed.

More? Isn't it completely related to AOA rather than airspeed?

Matt

Stall is directly related to angle of attack (CLmax).
It is also peripherally related to airspeed in that stall can be achieved at
various airspeeds under acceleration.
It's important that pilots understand a COMPLETE concept of stall and not
simply relate it to one single factor.

Old April 30th 05, 11:17 PM
RomeoMike

I know you are what you say you are, but who is or isn't in the
database? You retired before a cutoff? When was that? My father and
uncle are in the database, and both quit flying in the 1950's or early
60's, and my father died in 1976. I'm not challenging you, just curious
how the database is made up. I always thought all pilots were listed
unless they chose to opt out.

Dudley Henriques wrote:

Ah yes...now I know who you are :-) I'm not listed in the FAA database
because I retired from flying before the data cutoff date you idiot.

Old April 30th 05, 11:45 PM
Jon Kraus

Dudley - Where are all these people coming from? I do not recognize
Terri and Darrel (idiots) but Lynne is a regular troll... I wonder why
this post brought out the trolls? Happy Birthday!!

Jon Kraus
PP-ASEL-IA
'79 Mooney 201

Old April 30th 05, 11:50 PM
Jon Kraus

Unbelievable if they are indeed true. He says that he is now left seat
in a King Air... How'd ya like to be his pax? :-)

Jon Kraus
PP-ASEL-IA
'79 Mooney 201

John Clonts wrote:

"Jon Kraus" wrote in message ...

Go do a Google Groups search on Doug Rinks and read for yourself. Please report back your findings.

Jon Kraus

Roy Page wrote:

I would love to know "what was worse about you"

Thanks, I had forgotten about those hilarious threads!!!

Old May 1st 05, 12:40 AM
Dudley Henriques

I know who one of them is. In fact I have his address, not that I need it
for anything.
God only knows where these idiots come from. It's Usenet :-)
Thank you for the birthday wish. I'll pass it along to my son.
DH

Old May 1st 05, 12:40 AM
Dudley Henriques

To tell you the truth I'm not sure how the data base works or when the
actual cutoff date was for back data. I haven't flown actively for many
years, but remain somewhat active as a safety consultant in various venues.
(See Aeroplane Monthly Feb 2004 issue "Precision Decision" by Gen Des Barker
of the SAAF. I go into some detail there concerning low altitude vertical
recoveries and demonstration flying in the P51 Mustang.)
If you would like my certificate numbers to check with the FAA for accuracy,
I'll be glad to supply them for you via private email. Perhaps you can clear
up for me while you are at it, why my name doesn't appear on the data base.
Just be advised that although I will supply you with the certificate
numbers, your lack of trust in my word that they exist without seeing them
will be the last time I have any contact with you.
No hard feelings, but I'm a stickler for trust, and proving things to people
on Usenet isn't my thing. I'm sure you understand. If your curiosity has to
be assuaged, please email me back channel and I will give you the numbers so
you can have them checked for authenticity and report back to any of the
Usenet idiots here who require such proof.
Thank you. It's your call.