[OT] Mister Charlie Battles Nancey

Old November 19th 08, 06:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.comp.freeware,rec.music.beatles,uk.politics.misc,alt.music.the-doors
Alric Knebel's Rack

Default [OT] Mister Charlie Battles Nancey

Here is more "Mister Charlie" aka "w" aka "Troll Central, LLC" aka "pik"
aka "Nancy Giammarco" aka "Alex Cain" aka "Joe Alden" aka "Subterranean
Cinema" aka "Patrica Butler" aka Loverly Vagina" aka "Jane Asher's
Vagina" aka "Marek" aka "Galicean" aka "Jeronimo Holland" aka
"AquaTroll" aka "AquaTrollette" aka "Raja" aka "Cid Summers" aka "Dan
Camper" aka "Invalid Scrotum" aka "Kyla" aka "My Cat's Pink Dick" aka
"MxManiac" aka "Bertie the Bunyip" aka "Maxwell" aka "Jon Nance" aka
"Kat" aka "Rainbow Pirates" aka "Ryan White" aka "Patty Ashton-Alden"
aka "howldog" aka "R. C. Moonpie" aka "poisoned rose" aka "vern" aka
"Kevin Smith" aka "Ken S. Tucker" aka "Maxwell".............

and hundreds (literally) more.

Total Usenet Asshole.

____________________
Alric Knebel

http://www.ironeyefortress.com/C-SPAN_loon.html
http://www.ironeyefortress.com

On Wed 19 Nov08 02:26, Mister Charlie wrote in
:

That would help explain you inability to know your sockpuppets
exist at all: you can't remember name, email, posting server,
topic, time or anything at all about them.

OMG. Perfect, simply perfect. Total delusion. Absolute nutter,
you are.

Mister Charlie,

I cannow see why you were so keen to try to prevent me from asking for
information about you or your sockpuppet Yanaire in

microsoft.public.windows.vista.general

You have an immensely long and largely discredited past as a sockpuppet.
It is interesting to see how many others have written about your attempts
to offend them and how they understandably loathe you for your tactics.

There seems to be such a great deal written about you and your sockpuppet
exploits that itis hard to know where to start. The following is what I
came across in only 2 minutes of Googling. I wouldn't want to
misunderstand you and so maybe you are able to make any factual
corrections about the sockpuppeting aspect which is what I am interested
in.

-------------

Is that genuinely a picture of you on this website or has the author just
inserted a picture of the greasiest person he could find? The text is
hard to believe but that may or may not mean it is entirely untrue.

"Suspicious characters on the Usenet: MISTER CHARLIE"
http://www.jfkmontreal.com/john_lennon/Chapter04.htm

And also he
http://www.jfkmontreal.com/john_lennon/Usenet/susan.htm

----------------

The building address in the following link doesn't seem correct because
the Google streetmap doesn't locate it for me. I presume it was just a
clever decoy.

http://www.royalgenes.biz/rec.music....thread366.html

----------------

You certaily are disliked by this spoofer and others like him. It is not
the spoof I am concerned with nor the langauge but the points he seeks to
parody about sockpuppeting which are relevant to me.

Message from discussion "Pete Best on 'Friends' season finale"
http://preview.tinyurl.com/64nnlu

---------------

You have certainly had a lot of experience at spoofing. This posting is
about just one session of yours.

http://preview.tinyurl.com/6m9dcd

Mister Charlie has been posing under a variety of sock
puppet monikers (Eric B. , Saucy Jack, etc.) to attack other
posters whom he accuses of posing as you!!

It must have felt weird coming into this newsgroup a couple
days ago and finding all these discussion threads with
the name "David Sharp" in the Subject line. It appears all
of those threads were started by Mister Charlie.

--------------

Others who have had a bad experience of you have posted fragents of their
unpleasant exchanges.

http://www.jfkmontreal.com/john_lenn...t/Dec_8_04.htm

--------------

Mister Charlie, do you find any time to have a normal life outside all
this strange stuff? I must say I inhabit a very different world to yours.
In mine things are normal and predictable and thoughts reflect reality.
When people are caught red-handed they have the honor to admit their
wrong doing.

OTOH you seem to live ina world of darkness and falsity, of smoke &
mirrors.

You seem to operate in manner which seems to be based on a belief that
bluster and barefaced denials aare suficient to prove your innocence.
Other deviant posters and k00ks would quickly recognise the method.
http://fravia.com/way_kook.htm

From just a few minutes looking around on the net I can see you're a real
problem of the first order and are prone to defending imagined threats by
attacking posters you think do not help you promote your ideas.

It may be worth recapping at what point you and I started. You made what
looked like a Bill Yanaire posting to alt.comp.freeware on Nov 12th 2008:

http://preview.tinyurl.com/5pydt2

When I queried it, you found you couldn't remember any of the other names
or emails or dates or subjects of any of your other posts. Yet somehow
you were able to recall they were not sock puppets.

We have exchanged emails in alt.comp.freeware about this. As I look into
your posts I see more and more unpleasant exchanges and identical
accusations to the one I have made. There are so many of these that I am
coming across them faster than I can follow up what they say and match
that to what I have seen in A.C.F.

Understandably enough, you are anxious and have expressed impatience. I
meanwhile wonder when I will get the time to read about all the very
many things other people have uncovered about your behavior on the
Usenet.

It seems the truth in your eyes is a largely flexible thing. This seems
to be especially so if, like Hummingbird/Chris Millbank, you redefine
what words mean.

Best wishes
Franklin

Old November 20th 08, 10:16 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.comp.freeware,rec.music.beatles,uk.politics.misc,alt.music.the-doors
John M. Martin Jr.

On Wed, 19 Nov 2008 13:20:50 -0500, Alric Knebel's Rack wrote:

aka
"MxManiac" aka "Bertie the Bunyip" aka "Maxwell"

--
I bought a $450,000 house for $720,000. Bright, huh?