Getting rid of MXSMANIC

Old December 6th 06, 12:19 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Getting rid of MXSMANIC

The only solution to this numbskull is ignoring him... I beg you all,
please do, this newsgroup is pointless if the sort of discussions he
creates continue to exist.

Old December 6th 06, 12:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
karl gruber[_1_]

wrote in message
ps.com...
The only solution to this numbskull is ignoring him... I beg you all,
please do, this newsgroup is pointless if the sort of discussions he
creates continue to exist.

You're just jealous because he has more aviation knowledge than you do.

Karl

Old December 6th 06, 01:47 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bob Noel

In article ,
"karl gruber" wrote:

You're just jealous because he has more aviation knowledge than you do.

not possible.

--
Bob Noel
Looking for a sig the

Old December 6th 06, 02:14 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

I request the same treatment of karl grueber as I do of mxsmanic.

Old December 6th 06, 03:06 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
karl gruber[_1_]

You're even dumber than I thought. You can't even copy and paste!

Karl
wrote in message
ups.com...
I request the same treatment of karl grueber as I do of mxsmanic.

Old December 6th 06, 04:28 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Oh sure, we're all good net troopers and will do whatever you say.
Heh. Not.

Mx is just a typical teenager who's talking more from technical reading
rather than from life experience. Big deal. If you're a grown up, you
can easily deal with that.

The real goofballs here are people who insult him without real
provocation. Who take his answers too personally. Who often reply
with obviously less knowledge. Who reply with one sentence barbs,
showing their lack of arguing skills.

Take a deep breath, walk away from the computer for a day or two, then
come back and contribute. This is Usenet. It's not real life.

Regardless... it's here for purposes other than satisfying a "teenage"
socipaths fantasies... my list just earned another name.

Old December 6th 06, 05:11 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Kev

wrote:
Take a deep breath, walk away from the computer for a day or two, then
come back and contribute. This is Usenet. It's not real life.

Regardless... it's here for purposes other than satisfying a "teenage"
socipaths fantasies...

Sociopathic? "A pervasive pattern of disregard for and violation of
the rights of others, and inability or unwillingness to conform to what
are considered to be the norms of society. " Mx might fit the
latter half, but those trying to blacklist him nail the first part.

my list just earned another name.

Joe McCarthy would be so proud. Fortunately, such grade-schoolish
lists are meaningless here, and are actually downright silly because we
can't stop anyone from posting. Far better to do what a lot of us
do... we simply rarely respond on his topics unless it's to try to stop
people bashing for no reason. Why those who do take offense at
Anthony also continue to read and respond to him is beyond any thinking
person's comprehension. But those who want to reply to him, certainly
can.

My late uncle served with the later Flying Tigers, got a Bronze star,
could fly and horseride circles around anyone I've ever met, and
retired as a General. He's got his own display corner at the NJ
Aviation Hall of Fame. He had all the Right Stuff. I can tell you
that he'd be ashamed to be around any pilots that attack freedom of
speech. Anyone should be.

I'm sure you're a nice reasonable guy in person. It's just hard to see
that on the net.

Kev

Old December 6th 06, 05:17 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Blanche

Kev wrote:
Take a deep breath, walk away from the computer for a day or two, then
come back and contribute. This is Usenet. It's not real life.

Usenet...a reality sim!

VFR position reporting Mxsmanic Piloting 154 November 26th 06 04:45 PM
For MXSMANIC: Flight Simulator Gear? Jay Honeck Piloting 20 October 24th 06 11:48 PM
Ping Mxsmanic... Bill Denton Piloting 7 October 2nd 06 03:02 PM
Please Ignore Mxsmanic Terry Piloting 45 September 29th 06 08:26 PM