Sad day for Mxsmanic

Old February 28th 09, 06:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Sad day for Mxsmanic

Mxsmanic wrote:
Mike Ash writes:

Airports don't keep instructors sitting around on call ready to leap
into action at a moment's notice the way they do S&R, firemen, and
military interceptors.

They don't have to be on call.

If they aren't, it will take hours to find them.

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.
Old February 28th 09, 08:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

writes:

If they aren't, it will take hours to find them.

It only takes a few minutes.
Old February 28th 09, 08:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

Clark writes:

You've never flown so have no knowledge of flying.

I've flown in simulation, which is very close to flying in real life, and I've
studied a lot, so I know quite a bit about flying.

Everyone who reads your posts is exposed to a psychological
disorder.

Even if that were true, it would not qualify them to diagnose it.

If using a simulator doesn't qualify one to fly for real, then it can only be
more true that not having any exposure to psychology would guarantee that a
person could not diagnose psychological disorders.
Old February 28th 09, 08:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

-b- writes:

Didn't catch the contradiction here. . .

I didn't expect that you would; had you seen the contradiction, you would not
have made the original post.

I didn't realize there wer "a lot" of such wizards, but I guess I'm not
surprised.

Wherever there is grant money, there are "wizards."
Old February 28th 09, 09:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Mxsmanic" wrote in message
writes:

If they aren't, it will take hours to find them.

It only takes a few minutes.

You guess at everything, don't you?

Old February 28th 09, 09:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Mxsmanic" wrote in message
-b- writes:

It's so easy, any monkey can do it. The only humans who are functionally
incapable of performing these simple tasks are pilots themselves, because
their
intelligence is so impaired they cannot even realize they are the least
capable
of doing their own job . . .

It's unwise to lump all pilots together. There are pilots who are too
stupid
to handle the complexity of a large airliner, of course, but they are a
minority. Flying an airliner isn't sufficiently different from flying a
small
airplane that someone too stupid to handle the former would be likely to
be
competent in the latter.

Says the moron with "zero" experience with either.

Old February 28th 09, 09:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Mxsmanic" wrote in message
news
-b- writes:

Therefore we can rest assured that his posts will be devoid of any
significance
other than thinly disguised arrogance and disdain for those who have
taken the
initiative to learn something. This is an extremely retrograde position,
and
indicative of a very disturbed personality.

So a simmer is unqualified to discuss flying, but a pilot is qualified to
diagnose psychological disorders? Explain the seeming contradiction here.

We all have experience with you.

As for aeronautical considerations - he would do as well to get into
long-range
weather forecasting.

There are a lot of people predicting the weather 100 years from now who
are no
more qualified to do so than I am.

That because you are both simply guessing, and both capable of believing
anything you imagine.

Apology re mxsmanic terry Piloting 96 February 16th 08 05:17 PM
Mxsmanic : Your results are in Mayo Clinic Piloting 13 May 24th 07 02:01 PM
I saw Mxsmanic on TV Clear Prop Piloting 8 February 14th 07 01:18 AM
Mxsmanic gwengler Piloting 30 January 11th 07 03:42 AM
Getting rid of MXSMANIC [email protected] Piloting 33 December 8th 06 11:26 PM