Bertie's Supporters and Sockpuppets - Vol 3

Old July 5th 08, 07:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Maxwell[_2_]

Default Bertie's Supporters and Sockpuppets - Vol 3

"Andy Hawkins" wrote in message
Hi,

In article ,
Maxwellluv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote:
So you actually think all the bull**** - lying, forging, cross post,
spamming those he disagrees with, posting 1200 to 1600 messages a month
(95%
of which are wanna be troll ****), etc, is worth the very few on topic
posts?

And what exactly is your contribution to this group?

Andy

You seem to have a problem answering a simple, straight forward question.
Gee, I wonder why?

Old July 5th 08, 07:18 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
news

"Andy Hawkins" wrote in message
Hi,

In article ,
Maxwellluv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote:
So you actually think all the bull**** - lying, forging, cross post,
spamming those he disagrees with, posting 1200 to 1600 messages a
month (95%
of which are wanna be troll ****), etc, is worth the very few on
topic posts?

And what exactly is your contribution to this group?

Andy

You seem to have a problem answering a simple, straight forward
question. Gee, I wonder why?

There it is!

He's a hoot!

Bertie

Old July 5th 08, 07:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.karl-malden.nose,alt.2600
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Maxine's Lits o'Hate - Vol 3

gregvk wrote in news:Xns9AD26F5989D99C02E46A2D07@
127.0.0.1:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote in news:g4o70s$ddj$6
@blackhelicopter.databasix.com:

Juan Tootreego wrote in
:

In article ee5bead1-7355-4725-b28b-7b4b61e6c9fb@
79g2000hsk.googlegroups.com, Bertie the Bunyip says...

On Jul 4, 9:16*pm, Juan Tootreego wrote:
In article 33a1a122-135e-4a0e-8742-300807057c81
@k37g2000hsf.googlegroups.com, Bertie the Bunyip says...

On Jul 4, 2:59*am, Maxwell luv2^fly99@live.^com wrote:
In article , MaxweII

says...

Like many people here have said, your are either part of

the
prob
lem, or
part of the solution. If you guy insist on welcoming the
asshole,
he will
always be around.

A vote for Bertie is a vote for filth, confusion, cross
posting,
forging,
lying, making fun of someone's deceased relatives, etc. Let
your
conscience
be your guide. No matter what he occasionally contributes,
his ov
erall
impact on the news group is simply not worth it.

If you must reply, at least remove the cross posted groups.

It's interesting to see the pattern that's beginning to
develop.
His circle
of friends is beginning to seem pretty small, especially

when
you
consider
some are probable posting under different names, and some

are
pro
bably
Bertie himself. It's beginning to seem very likely that

some
of t
he people
listed as supporters or sockpuppets probably know who

Bertie
real
ly is. They
seem more out spoken about his qualifications than his
posting re
cord would
support, so they probably knew him before he changed his
name. If
so, that
would mean some of the people listed here, or on a previous
post,
not only
know him, but fully agrees with his cross posting, attempts
to at
tract other
wannna be trolls to the group, and willingness to use filth
and i
nsults to
discourage people with whom he disagrees. You might want to
consi
der this,
the next time you respond to any of them on this forum. It

up
you, it's
your group too.

The REAL Maxwell

His latest supporters in no particular order -

Benjamin Dover
Andy Hawkins
Dark Wing
Orval Fairbairn
romeomike
JG
Robert M Gary

His sockpuppets really haven't changed, just reference

volume
one
or two
posted earlier.

And just in time for the monthly k00k award balloting, too!

My gift frightens me sometimes.

Mheh. *I noticed yesterday that if I google you I can still find
this
:

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/category/s...d=55&objectid=

16811
9

Over seven years later and the final line of the article still
hasn't sunk in with teh k00ks...

And it never will. It=3Fs why I luv ém so.

Maybe there should be a requirement to use barb-less hooks?

Mmm, maybe. I've often been accused of being too heavy handed with my
kooks, but the fiesty ones can take it. I say use dynamite in Maxie's
case.

It would be funny if he totally burned himself setting off fireworks

and
had to spend 6 months in a hospital having burly man-hating nurses

scrub
his raw wounds without benefit of anesthetic.

You say that in jest, of course, but now you have me wondering if this
hasn't already happened. It would explain a lot...
Picture him there, typing away with that stcik between his teeth... His
liquified carrot and turnip dring spilled all over him as he thrashes
around...

Bertie
Old July 5th 08, 10:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Andy Hawkins

Hi,

In article ,
Maxwellluv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote:
"Andy Hawkins" wrote in message
Hi,

In article ,
Maxwellluv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote:
So you actually think all the bull**** - lying, forging, cross post,
spamming those he disagrees with, posting 1200 to 1600 messages a month
(95%
of which are wanna be troll ****), etc, is worth the very few on topic
posts?

And what exactly is your contribution to this group?

Andy

You seem to have a problem answering a simple, straight forward question.
Gee, I wonder why?

Ok. I thought I had implicitly answered it, but I'll answer it explicitly
for you.

Yes, I do think it's worth having Bertie around. However, I can't say the
same for you.

Andy
Old July 6th 08, 05:30 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.karl-malden.nose
Maxwell[_2_]

On Sat, 05 Jul 2008 07:57:25 -0700, Juan Tootreego droned:
Maxwell says...
On Fri, 04 Jul 2008 12:16:43 -0700, Juan Tootreego droned:
Bertie the Bunyip says...
On Jul 4, 2:59*am, Maxwell wrote:
[...]

forum. It up to you, it's your group too.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/category/s...bjectid=168119

Over seven years later and the final line of the article still hasn't
sunk in with teh k00ks...

K00ks wouldn't be k00ks, if they could do that.

They seem capable of selective attention in other reqards.

Such as with reality.

They have obsessions to follow, you know.
Old July 6th 08, 02:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,alt.usenet.kooks
Maxwell[_2_]

On Sat, 05 Jul 2008 08:07:49 -0700, Juan Tootreego droned:
Maxwell says...
"Andy Hawkins" wrote...
Hi,
Maxwell wrote:
I didn't say you were one of his sockpuppets, just one of his
supporters. Someone that apparently endorses his presence here, no
matter how much harm
he inflicts on the group.

Sorry, misread it.

I wouldn't say I 'support' him. However, (and I mean this seriously,
not just to start an argument) he's posted a lot more useful and
interesting posts than you have.

Andy

You find all this wanna be troll **** useful and interesting?

Generally teh usernetz is either useful OR interesting.

Only a k00k would assume it has to be both

And only a k00k would waste much time trying to *make it* be both.
Old July 6th 08, 04:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.karl-malden.nose
§ñühwØ£f

On Sat, 05 Jul 2008 09:03:47 -0700, Juan Tootreego aided th' terraists
with the following claims :

In article , §ñühwØ£f
says...

On Fri, 04 Jul 2008 10:22:28 -0700, Juan Tootreego aided th' terraists
with the following claims :

In article , §ñÃ=3FhwÃ=3F£f
says...

On Thu, 03 Jul 2008 21:35:51 -0500, Bufford L. Hatchett aided th'
terraists with the following claims :

On Thu, 3 Jul 2008 17:59:55 -0700, Maxwell luv2^fly99@live.^com
wrote:

[...]

the next time you respond to any of them on this forum. It up to you, it's
your group too.

The REAL Maxwell

His latest supporters in no particular order -

Benjamin Dover
Andy Hawkins
Dark Wing
Orval Fairbairn
romeomike
JG
Robert M Gary

His sockpuppets really haven't changed, just reference volume one or two
posted earlier.

And just in time for the monthly k00k award balloting, too!

Bufford LaMarr Hatchett

Just tryin' to help,
Bufford L. Hatchett

Heloo! Heloo!
IS this where I get poilots licence?
I need only to learn flying.
Landing is not necessary for me.
Thnakyouverymuch...

What goes up must come down...

Ok, how much for only level flying lessions...at speed and aiming
instructions?

Do you want the price in US Dollars, or barrels of light crude?

I can give to you several stories in my fathers next project on coast of
Dubai...you want office facing coast or land?

--
http://www.smirkingchimp.com/thread/15682

Old July 6th 08, 04:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
U Wascal Wabbit

In article , Bertie the
Bunyip says...

Juan Tootreego wrote in
:

In article , Flash says...

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in message

"Frank Olson" wrote in
message news:FDebk.75167$gc5.59345@pd7urf2no...

Oh for crying out loud... Live with it... Or leave... All
you're doing with this nonsense is sponsoring another endless
thread of more off-topic crap. Get a life!!

You're the one that need to get a clue Frank, you're the one
supporting the maker of all this ****.

Maxie,

I very seldom interfere in somebody's private passions, be they
flame-war or wild rant. BUT, that having been said, I quote your
first post of this thread:

problem, or part of the solution. If you guy insist on
welcoming the asshole, he will always be around.

A vote for Bertie is a vote for filth,

And look at the last of your previous post, above.

Seems that the filth is from YOUR keyboard, and since civil discourse
is is not what you have rendered, it must be that it is not which you
desire. You rather give up any claim you may have for decrying
"filth".

"All books can be indecent books
Though recent books are bolder,
For filth (I'm glad to say) is in
the mind of the beholder."

But are Maxie's poasts utterly without redeeming social improtance?

Why don't we ask Aunt Hortense?

--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"
Old July 6th 08, 04:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.karl-malden.nose,alt.2600
U Wascal Wabbit

In article , Bertie the
Bunyip says...

[...]

And with you being kind enough to add some salt to the salve...

--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"
Old July 6th 08, 04:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.karl-malden.nose
U Wascal Wabbit

In article XTXbk.2249$1o6.2208@edtnps83, Maxwell says...

On Jul 4, 2:59*am, Maxwell wrote:
[...]

I wonder if one would volunteer for a CAT scan of their brain while
they were poasting. I see a doctoral thesis in the making...

--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"