Bertie's Supporters and Sockpuppets - Vol 3

Old July 7th 08, 12:54 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Froggery above

U Wascal Wabbit wrote in
:

In article , Maxwell says...

"Andy Hawkins" wrote in message
Hi,

In article ,
Maxwellluv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote:
"Andy Hawkins" wrote in message
Hi,

In article ,
Maxwellluv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote:
So you actually think all the bull**** - lying, forging, cross
post, spamming those he disagrees with, posting 1200 to 1600
messages a month (95%
of which are wanna be troll ****), etc, is worth the very few on
topic posts?

And what exactly is your contribution to this group?

Andy

You seem to have a problem answering a simple, straight forward
question. Gee, I wonder why?

Ok. I thought I had implicitly answered it, but I'll answer it
explicitly for you.

Yes, I do think it's worth having Bertie around. However, I can't
say the same for you.

Andy

Which Maxwell are you talking about?

Is there more than one?

Where?

Fwoggewy! It's a disgwace!

Bertie
Old July 7th 08, 12:56 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.karl-malden.nose,alt.2600
U Wascal Wabbit

Default Maxine's Lits o'Hate - Vol 3

In article , gregvk says...

U Wascal Wabbit wrote in
:

In article , Bertie the
Bunyip says...

gregvk wrote in news:Xns9AD26F5989D99C02E46A2D07@
127.0.0.1:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote in news:g4o70s$ddj$6
@blackhelicopter.databasix.com:

Juan Tootreego wrote in
:

In article ee5bead1-7355-4725-b28b-7b4b61e6c9fb@
79g2000hsk.googlegroups.com, Bertie the Bunyip says...

On Jul 4, 9:16*pm, Juan Tootreego wrote:
In article 33a1a122-135e-4a0e-8742-300807057c81
@k37g2000hsf.googlegroups.com, Bertie the Bunyip says...

On Jul 4, 2:59*am, Maxwell luv2^fly99@live.^com wrote:
In article , MaxweII
says...

Like many people here have said, your are either part of
the
prob
lem, or
part of the solution. If you guy insist on welcoming the
asshole,
he will
always be around.

A vote for Bertie is a vote for filth, confusion, cross
posting,
forging,
lying, making fun of someone's deceased relatives, etc.

Let
your
conscience
be your guide. No matter what he occasionally

contributes,
his ov
erall
impact on the news group is simply not worth it.

If you must reply, at least remove the cross posted

groups.

It's interesting to see the pattern that's beginning to
develop.
His circle
of friends is beginning to seem pretty small, especially
when
you
consider
some are probable posting under different names, and some
are
pro
bably
Bertie himself. It's beginning to seem very likely that
some
of t
he people
listed as supporters or sockpuppets probably know who
Bertie
real
ly is. They
seem more out spoken about his qualifications than his
posting re
cord would
support, so they probably knew him before he changed his
name. If
so, that
would mean some of the people listed here, or on a

previous
post,
not only
know him, but fully agrees with his cross posting,

attempts
to at
tract other
wannna be trolls to the group, and willingness to use

filth
and i
nsults to
discourage people with whom he disagrees. You might want

consi
der this,
the next time you respond to any of them on this forum.

It

up
you, it's
your group too.

The REAL Maxwell

His latest supporters in no particular order -

Benjamin Dover
Andy Hawkins
Dark Wing
Orval Fairbairn
romeomike
JG
Robert M Gary

His sockpuppets really haven't changed, just reference
volume
one
or two
posted earlier.

And just in time for the monthly k00k award balloting, too!

My gift frightens me sometimes.

Mheh. *I noticed yesterday that if I google you I can still

find
this
:

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/category/s...id=55&objectid
16811
9

Over seven years later and the final line of the article still
hasn't sunk in with teh k00ks...

And it never will. It=3Fs why I luv ém so.

Maybe there should be a requirement to use barb-less hooks?

Mmm, maybe. I've often been accused of being too heavy handed with

my

kooks, but the fiesty ones can take it. I say use dynamite in

Maxie's

case.

It would be funny if he totally burned himself setting off fireworks
and
had to spend 6 months in a hospital having burly man-hating nurses
scrub
his raw wounds without benefit of anesthetic.

You say that in jest, of course, but now you have me wondering if this
hasn't already happened. It would explain a lot...
Picture him there, typing away with that stcik between his teeth...

His

liquified carrot and turnip dring spilled all over him as he thrashes
around...

And with you being kind enough to add some salt to the salve...

Or dump some in the debridement tub.

Kosher or sea?

--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"
Old July 7th 08, 12:58 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.religion.asatru
U Wascal Wabbit

Default Bertie's Supporters and Sockpuppets - Vol 3

In article IE8ck.82020$gc5.54025@pd7urf2no, Frank Olson says...

Maxwell wrote:
"Frank Olson" wrote in message
Oh for crying out loud... Live with it... Or leave... All you're doing
with this nonsense is sponsoring another endless thread of more off-topic
crap. Get a life!!

You're the one that need to get a clue Frank, you're the one supporting the
maker of all this ****.

I don't support anyone except my kids. As for responding or replying to
a post politely, I guess I'm guilty. I've met hundreds of people in my
line of work of all types and persuasions. I may not agree with their
politics, religion, or the way they act, but we're all here for only a
short time. It's futile to waste it on this kind of nonsense, don't you
think?? "Roll" with the punches, Maxie. Don't let the gloves drop.
And when all else fails, grab a beer and relax...

Maxine insists on being center stage.

Popcorn?

--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"
Old July 7th 08, 01:06 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.ozdebate,alt.religion.asatru
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

U Wascal Wabbit wrote in
:

In article , Bertie the
Bunyip says...

Juan Tootreego wrote in
:

In article f556c181-2236-42cb-8b84-d22a1c708916@
27g2000hsf.googlegroups.com, Bertie the Bunyip says...

On Jul 4, 7:24*pm, Juan Tootreego wrote:
In article 573c81d8-b2bb-45dc-9a37-df22efc65335@
56g2000hsm.googlegroups.com, Bertie the Bunyip says...

On Jul 4, 3:11*am, Maxwell luv2^fly99@live.^com wrote:
In article FDebk.75167$gc5.59345@pd7urf2no, Frank Olson
says...

* * * * * MaxweIIluv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote:
His latest supporters in no particular order -

Andy Hawkins
Yay. Fame at last.

I'm not a sock for Bertie though (although I guess I
*would* s
ay that). A
look at my blog (http://adhawkins.wordpress.com) should
convin
ce you of
that
if you really care.

Andy

I didn't say you were one of his sockpuppets, just one

of
his s
upporters.
Someone that apparently endorses his presence here, no
matter h
ow much harm
he inflicts on the group.

Oh for crying out loud... *Live with it... *Or leave...

*

Who's going to make me?

You?

All you're
doing with this nonsense is sponsoring another endless

thread
of
more
off-topic crap. *Get a life!!

Get a killfile!!

I nominate this for PKB poast of the month.

No wonder Maxine got a CNOTM nomination

snicker

He's a beaut, there's no doubt about it.

One might say that his brain's mass to volume ratio makes lead look
like helium...

One might say he#'s fried something....

I guess there is a similarity between a brain on drugs and one on a
k00kout.

Or one that's had an ice pick shoved into it.

bertie
Old July 7th 08, 02:03 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Maxwell[_2_]

I don't support anyone except my kids. As for responding or replying to
a post politely, I guess I'm guilty. I've met hundreds of people in my
line of work of all types and persuasions. I may not agree with their
politics, religion, or the way they act, but we're all here for only a
short time. It's futile to waste it on this kind of nonsense, don't you
think?? "Roll" with the punches, Maxie. Don't let the gloves drop.
And when all else fails, grab a beer and relax...

Hardly, if you make sport of feeding trolls, then you are supporting them
too.

Old July 7th 08, 02:19 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

"Frank Olson" wrote in
message news:IE8ck.82020$gc5.54025@pd7urf2no...

I don't support anyone except my kids. As for responding or replying
to a post politely, I guess I'm guilty. I've met hundreds of people
in my line of work of all types and persuasions. I may not agree
with their politics, religion, or the way they act, but we're all
here for only a short time. It's futile to waste it on this kind of
nonsense, don't you think?? "Roll" with the punches, Maxie. Don't
let the gloves drop. And when all else fails, grab a beer and
relax...

Hardly, if you make sport of feeding trolls, then you are supporting
them too.

actuaslly, the only one here supporting them is you , fjukkwit.

Bertie
Old July 7th 08, 05:38 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,alt.usenet.kooks
U Wascal Wabbit

In article , Bertie the
Bunyip says...

U Wascal Wabbit wrote in
:

[...]

Suffering succotash!

--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"
Old July 7th 08, 05:42 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,alt.usenet.kooks
U Wascal Wabbit

In article , Maxwell says...

"Frank Olson" wrote in message

I don't support anyone except my kids. As for responding or replying to
a post politely, I guess I'm guilty. I've met hundreds of people in my
line of work of all types and persuasions. I may not agree with their
politics, religion, or the way they act, but we're all here for only a
short time. It's futile to waste it on this kind of nonsense, don't you
think?? "Roll" with the punches, Maxie. Don't let the gloves drop.
And when all else fails, grab a beer and relax...

Hardly, if you make sport of feeding trolls, then you are supporting them
too.

Which makes you the number one supported here, Maxine

--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"
Old July 7th 08, 06:14 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.karl-malden.nose
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Steve Leyland" wrote in
:

Once upon a time in a magickal land far far away the being called

Bertie
the Bunyip stirred from its deep slumber and pronounced to usenet:

: On Jul 4, 2:59 am, Maxwell luv2^fly99@live.^com wrote:
: : In article , MaxweII says...
: :
: :
: :
: :
: :
[...]
: : : to discourage people with whom he disagrees. You might want to
: : : consider this, the next time you respond to any of them on this
: : : forum. It up to you, it's your group too.
: :
: : : The REAL Maxwell
: :
: : : His latest supporters in no particular order -
: :
: : : Benjamin Dover
: : : Andy Hawkins
: : : Dark Wing
: : : Orval Fairbairn
: : : romeomike
: : : JG
: : : Robert M Gary
: :
: : : His sockpuppets really haven't changed, just reference volume one
: : : or two posted earlier.
: :
: : And just in time for the monthly k00k award balloting, too!
: :
:
: My gift frightens me sometimes.

why am I excluded from this lits?
:
:

It's very exclusive.

Bertie

Old July 7th 08, 06:23 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

U Wascal Wabbit wrote in
:

In article , Bertie the
Bunyip says...

U Wascal Wabbit wrote in
:

In article , Bertie

the
Bunyip says...

Juan Tootreego wrote in
:

Maxwell wrote:
[...]

Maybe if we connect the ice pick to a high voltage source?

It could only hep the pooor boi.

Bertie