Rogues Gallery Update -- October '06

Old October 7th 06, 10:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning
Jay Honeck

Default Rogues Gallery Update -- October '06

We've got two updates to our Rec.Aviation "Rogues Gallery" of photos
thus far this month:

- From Montana, Michelle P has updated her listing with some new pix
from her fire-fighting gig.
See them he http://www.alexisparkinn.com/rogue's_gallery_i_-_p.htm#P

- From New York, Lee "Rosspilot" Ross has updated his listing with a
new (and fantastic!) air-to-air photo of his pristine Cessna Skyhawk.
See it he http://www.alexisparkinn.com/rogue's_gallery_q_-_z.htm#R

What is this "Rogues Gallery", you ask? It's a place where we can post
pictures of ourselves and our airplanes, in an attempt to personalize
this text-only world of Usenet. Didn't you ever wonder what that guy
you always read LOOKS like? Or what he flies? The Rogues Gallery is
your answer. You can see pictures of dozens of Newsgroup regulars at
http://www.alexisparkinn.com/rec_aviation.htm

Want YOUR pride & joy listed in the "Rogues Gallery"? Send me a
half-dozen or so pix and a short bio of yourself to
and I'll get 'em uploaded ASAP!
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old October 7th 06, 10:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning
Paul Tomblin

In a previous article, "Jay Honeck" said:
you always read LOOKS like? Or what he flies? The Rogues Gallery is
your answer. You can see pictures of dozens of Newsgroup regulars at
http://www.alexisparkinn.com/rec_aviation.htm

I haven't looked around this site much before. I think
http://www.alexisparkinn.com/photoga...aintenance.jpg
should be captioned "Tina Marie shows off a nice pair of jugs".

--
Paul Tomblin http://blog.xcski.com/
If NT is your answer, you don't understand the question
Old October 7th 06, 11:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning
Jay Honeck

I haven't looked around this site much before. I think
http://www.alexisparkinn.com/photoga...aintenance.jpg
should be captioned "Tina Marie shows off a nice pair of jugs".

ROTFLMAO!

I wonder what has happened to Tina Marie lately? I haven't seen any
posts from her in a long while.

Unless she morphed into "Emily", under a pseudonym?
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old October 7th 06, 11:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning
Paul Tomblin

In a previous article, "Jay Honeck" said:
I haven't looked around this site much before. I think
http://www.alexisparkinn.com/photoga...aintenance.jpg
should be captioned "Tina Marie shows off a nice pair of jugs".

ROTFLMAO!

I wonder what has happened to Tina Marie lately? I haven't seen any
posts from her in a long while.

She's still posting on her blog. But not anything much flying.

--
Paul Tomblin http://blog.xcski.com/
I read [.doc files] with "rm". All you lose is the microsoft-specific
Old October 7th 06, 11:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning
Jay Honeck

She's still posting on her blog. But not anything much flying.

Gotta link?
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old October 7th 06, 11:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning
Peter Duniho

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
oups.com...
I wonder what has happened to Tina Marie lately? I haven't seen any
posts from her in a long while.

Unless she morphed into "Emily", under a pseudonym?

Not a chance. Tina Marie was far less volatile than Emily is.

Well, okay...I suppose she might have had a psychological breakdown or
something. But still, I think it's unlikely the two are the same.

Old October 8th 06, 12:53 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning
Paul Tomblin

In a previous article, "Jay Honeck" said:
She's still posting on her blog. But not anything much flying.

Gotta link?

Oh sorry. I though I had put a link in that post.

http://tripacerdriver.livejournal.com/

--
Paul Tomblin http://blog.xcski.com/
God is real, unless declared as an integer.
Old October 8th 06, 12:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning
Jay Honeck

Well, okay...I suppose she might have had a psychological breakdown or
something. But still, I think it's unlikely the two are the same.

Agreed. But it's happened here before.

I can't remember ANY of the guy's various fake names, now, but over
time this fella (I presume he was male) reincarnated himself under
three different names here. His writing style and (to me) bizarre
attitudes were so unique that it didn't matter *what* he called himself
-- we instantly knew who he was.

Dang. It's gonna bug me that I can't remember his name(s)... Stupid
old-timer's disease...
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old October 8th 06, 12:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning
Jay Honeck

She's still posting on her blog. But not anything much flying.

Gotta link?

Oh sorry. I though I had put a link in that post.

http://tripacerdriver.livejournal.com/

Hmmm. Despite the name of the blog, I found no reference to flying at
all. Guess she's changed direction...
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old October 8th 06, 01:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning
JJS

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
oups.com...
Well, okay...I suppose she might have had a psychological breakdown or
something. But still, I think it's unlikely the two are the same.

Agreed. But it's happened here before.

I can't remember ANY of the guy's various fake names, now, but over
time this fella (I presume he was male) reincarnated himself under
three different names here. His writing style and (to me) bizarre
attitudes were so unique that it didn't matter *what* he called himself
-- we instantly knew who he was.

Dang. It's gonna bug me that I can't remember his name(s)... Stupid
old-timer's disease...
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA