A/FD is online

Old October 17th 06, 02:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Gary Drescher

Default A/FD is online

I just noticed that NACO now has the A/FD online (along with the TPPs):
http://www.naco.faa.gov/index.asp?xml=naco/online/d_afd

Old October 17th 06, 02:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Peter R.

Gary Drescher wrote:

I just noticed that NACO now has the A/FD online (along with the TPPs):
http://www.naco.faa.gov/index.asp?xml=naco/online/d_afd

Bookmarked. Thanks for the heads-up.

--
Peter
Old October 17th 06, 03:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Andrew Sarangan[_1_]

Gary Drescher wrote:
I just noticed that NACO now has the A/FD online (along with the TPPs):
http://www.naco.faa.gov/index.asp?xml=naco/online/d_afd

Great! Now we have pretty much everything we need in electronic format.
Excellent.

Old October 17th 06, 03:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Roy Smith

In article .com,
"Andrew Sarangan" wrote:

Gary Drescher wrote:
I just noticed that NACO now has the A/FD online (along with the TPPs):
http://www.naco.faa.gov/index.asp?xml=naco/online/d_afd

Great! Now we have pretty much everything we need in electronic format.
Excellent.

I'm waiting for the day I can download 100LL over the net. Even better, on
a hand-held in the cockpit. Just think how much that would simplify flight
planning :-)
Old October 17th 06, 07:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
B A R R Y[_1_]

Gary Drescher wrote:
I just noticed that NACO now has the A/FD online (along with the TPPs):
http://www.naco.faa.gov/index.asp?xml=naco/online/d_afd

Thanks for the great tip!

Old October 17th 06, 07:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
B A R R Y[_1_]

Roy Smith wrote:

I'm waiting for the day I can download 100LL over the net.

MXMANIC has that ability. G
Old October 17th 06, 07:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Andrew Sarangan[_1_]

Roy Smith wrote:
In article .com,
"Andrew Sarangan" wrote:

Gary Drescher wrote:
I just noticed that NACO now has the A/FD online (along with the TPPs):
http://www.naco.faa.gov/index.asp?xml=naco/online/d_afd

Great! Now we have pretty much everything we need in electronic format.
Excellent.

I'm waiting for the day I can download 100LL over the net. Even better, on
a hand-held in the cockpit. Just think how much that would simplify flight
planning :-)

You mean you have been buying fuel from the FBO instead of downloading
it off the net?

Old October 17th 06, 08:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jim Burns[_1_]

Priceline.com (remember when they sold gas?) meets 100LL.com meets
MSFlightSim's "auto full" switch....

just click the "always full fuel" icon on your panel and 100LL.com looks up
the cheapest price in your area and bills it to your credit card. No more
hastles refueling your plane.

Jim

Old October 18th 06, 01:22 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
JJS

"Gary Drescher" wrote in message ...
I just noticed that NACO now has the A/FD online (along with the TPPs):
http://www.naco.faa.gov/index.asp?xml=naco/online/d_afd

I wouldn't rely on it too much yet. Not all airports are listed, including my home base.
Joe Schneider
8437R

Old October 18th 06, 09:54 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Gary Drescher

"JJS" jschneider@remove socks cebridge.net wrote in message
"Gary Drescher" wrote in message
I just noticed that NACO now has the A/FD online (along with the TPPs):
http://www.naco.faa.gov/index.asp?xml=naco/online/d_afd

I wouldn't rely on it too much yet. Not all airports are listed,
including my home base.

Interesting. What airport is that?

--Gary