powerflarm display track file download

Old June 4th 20, 06:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
kirk.stant

Default powerflarm display track file download

On Sunday, May 17, 2020 at 1:57:10 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Saturday, May 16, 2020 at 3:01:13 PM UTC-4, kirk.stant wrote:
On Tuesday, May 12, 2020 at 5:30:32 PM UTC-5, Dave Nadler wrote:
I'm going to take a crack at updating the Butterfly display software
to fix this and a couple of other issues. Can anybody help with:

1) Butterfly display (beg, borrow, or buy) for my testing?
2) User testing of my updated software?

Thanks!
Best Regards, Dave

Dave, have you found a Butterfly display to use? If not, PM me and I can loan you mine for a few weeks (glider down with the virus...).

Kirk
kirk dot stant at gmail dot com

I know people and cats can get the virus, but gliders?

Glider all better now, no respirator needed. And Dave, the latest patch works great, can now download my PF log file from my BF display as before.

Thanks!

Kirk
66
Old June 4th 20, 08:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dave Nadler

On Thursday, June 4, 2020 at 1:39:27 PM UTC-4, kirk.stant wrote:
[...]

We'll do an official release after a bit more testing (no squawks so far).
Thanks for the help in USA to Kirk, Cliff, Patrick, and Uli!
Old June 5th 20, 05:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Absoulutly thank you Dave! So far works great! Back to original specs.

CH
Old June 5th 20, 02:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dave Nadler

On Friday, June 5, 2020 at 12:00:58 AM UTC-4, wrote:
Absoulutly thank you Dave! So far works great! Back to original specs.

CH

Thanks, please remember to also test the PEV feature...

How can I download my current PowerFlarm configuratoin? [email protected] Soaring 4 May 8th 15 05:43 PM
PowerFlarm display Brad[_2_] Soaring 4 July 27th 12 07:15 AM
PowerFLARM Brick and PowerFLARM Remote Display Manuals Available Paul Remde Soaring 30 May 25th 12 11:58 PM
New PowerFLARM display? Andy[_1_] Soaring 1 November 23rd 11 11:04 PM
Download GPS Track from Bendix/King handheld Andreas Medlhammer General Aviation 0 August 11th 03 02:50 PM