Zionists unveils their next attack against civilization

Old August 9th 07, 02:52 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.religion.islam,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products,triangle.general
Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]

Default Zionists unveils their next attack against civilization

Warhol wrote:
Zionists unveils their next attack against civilization

Mooslimes don't have a civilisation, Wormhole.

Israel Warns US Terror Attack In '90 Days At Most'

Counterterrorism expert Juval Aviv spoke with FOX Fan Central about
what Americans can do to protect themselves in case of a terror
attack.

Do you believe another terrorist attack is likely on American soil?

I predict, based primarily on information that is floating in Europe
and the Middle East, that an event is imminent and around the corner
here in the United States. It could happen as soon as tomorrow, or it
could happen in the next few months. Ninety days at the most.
What advice do you have for individuals that have the misfortune of
finding themselves in the middle of a terror attack?

Since mass transportation is the next attack, when you travel to work
have with you, a bottle of water, a small towel and a flashlight. What
happened in London is exactly a point to look at. Those people who
were close to the bombs died, then others were injured or died from
inhaling the toxic fumes or getting trampled. The reason you take a
bottle of water and a towel is that if you wet the towel and put it
over your face, you can protect yourself against the fumes and get
yourself out of there.
Don't be bashful. If your gut feeling tells you when you walk onto a
bus there is something unusual or suspicious, get out and walk away.
You may do it 10 times for no reason, but there will be one time that
saves your life. Let your sixth sense direct you.
Try to break your routine. If you travel during rush hour every day,
try to get up a little earlier and drive to work or take the train
when it's still not full. Don't find yourself every day in the midst
of rush hour. Terrorists are not going to waste a bomb on a half-empty
train.

What portion of the American infrastructure do you believe is at the
greatest risk for a terror attack?

We have put all of our emphasis, right or wrong, on the aviation area.
What has happened, in the last two to three years, based on
information we have, is the terrorists have realized that they cannot
hijack a plane in America soon because the passengers are going to
fight back. So they realize what they have been very successful with
over the last 50 years in Madrid, London, Iraq, Israel: demoralizing
the public when they go to work and when they come back from work.
What they're going to do is hit six, seven or eight cities
simultaneously to show sophistication and really hit the public. This
time, which is the message of the day, it will not only be big cities.
They're going to try to hit rural America. They want to send a message
to rural America: "You're not protected. If you figured out that if
you just move out of New York and move to Montana or to Pittsburgh,
you're not immune. We're going [to] get you wherever we can and it's
easier there than in New York."

What more do you think the government can do to protect the public?
Number one, and this is the beef I've had with Homeland Security for
the last four years, is educating the public on how to deal with those
types of events. There's no education. We're raising the color code
alert and that means nothing to anyone. Whether it's green, yellow,
pink, no one ever educated the public how to identify suspicious items
or people. In Israel, so many of them [terrorists] have been
apprehended just because people have phoned in. We don't have that
training on campuses, schools or kindergarten.
In Israel, it's very popular right now [amongst terrorists] to put one
device to explode and time another one for five minutes later when
it's all calm, people are getting up and the rescue teams have
responded. You need to know all those things and think about those
things. The government must pursue that. Law enforcement will never
have enough people on the street to detect things. We don't have that
kind of manpower. That's why the government must enlist the public.

Juval Aviv is a former Israeli Counterterrorism Intelligence Officer
and President and CEO of Interfor, Inc. Mr. Aviv has also served as a
special consultant to the U.S. Congress on issues of terrorism and
security and is the author of "Staying Safe : The Complete Guide to
Protecting Yourself, Your Family, and Your Business."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0%2C293...1962%2C00.html

Now them Zionists are posing and pretending to be the experts.
In any war, both sides strike each other. Well DUH, they will
eventually strike back. They could have asked me or almost anyone else
and they would tell you the same thing. The Zionists and Evangelists
rule and control by fear. BLIND FEAR is their favorite promotion.