Calling Bob Carlton...update on operating BonusJet under FAR 61.58

Old May 23rd 13, 02:46 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Calling Bob Carlton...update on operating BonusJet under FAR 61.58

Calling Bob Carlton

How about an update on operating your BonusJet and your effort to receive a waiver regarding FAA part 61.58 (after October 31, 2012).

Bob's origional thread: https://groups.google.com/forum/?fro...s/_lyjMTNA25gJ

Ben