Brazil priest flying party balloons lost at sea.

Old May 1st 08, 02:29 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

Default Brazil priest flying party balloons lost at sea.

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:Ii8Sj.111595$Ft5.35719
@newsfe15.lga:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
Larry Dighera wrote in
:

"Irrational beliefs ultimately lead to irrational acts."

That's what believeing in a virgin birth will get you.

Bertie

Ahhh, so you're an atheist too.

Yeah, anyone who doesn't believe in the virgin birth is an atheist.

God you're a fjukktard.

Bertie

Then educate us, Buttlick.

Don't just squirt and run.

Old May 1st 08, 04:26 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
WingFlaps

On May 1, 12:39*pm, Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
WingFlaps wrote in news:c5e212fa-5804-4b2d-9a87-
:

On May 1, 9:58*am, Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
WingFlaps wrote in news:abda58aa-5dd2-41cb-

898d-
:

On May 1, 12:08*am, Lou wrote:
Mrs. Bunyip may wonder what you are up to when/if it replaces

your
usual bedside reading...

What makes you so sure that Bertie isn't the misses? After all,
Bertie is short for Roberta. This would explain a lot.

Nah, if Bertie were really a Roberta I would eat my hat. The only
thing that really puzzles me about BB is why he crossposts to the
homes of the loons. *He really doesn't need them piling in to make

his

fun does he?

I don't crosspost to the homes ofthe loons. AUK and aavfff are

anything
but the homes of the loons.

If you say so, but why crosspost there -is it to impress them with
your hunting/trapping skills? No criticism intended, I'm just
intrigued.

Wel, you need to visit and lurk for a while.. If you're intrigued you
might get hooked..

I came, I saw, I left ... bemused.

Cheers

Old May 1st 08, 05:08 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

WingFlaps wrote in news:e1e57484-e185-4568-bb83-
:

On May 1, 12:08*am, Lou wrote:
[...]

Yeah, it's an acquired taste, but great fun when you get a good one on
the line. Maxwell has excellent potential and is really what baiting
k00ks is all about. He's only getting warmed up, too!

Bertie
Old May 1st 08, 01:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Buttman" wrote in message
Maxwell wrote:

No, it's because he is a supreme looser fishing for other looses to chime
in and make noise. Watch carefully, 95% of those that support him are his
crosspost cousins. The other 5% are just stupid.

Yep, sounds about right. The 5% is Dudley, btw.

What IS the connection there? I have often wondered if they were one in the
same.

Old May 1st 08, 07:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.disasters.aviation
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Buttman" wrote in message
Maxwell wrote:

No, it's because he is a supreme looser fishing for other looses to
chime in and make noise. Watch carefully, 95% of those that support
him are his crosspost cousins. The other 5% are just stupid.

Yep, sounds about right. The 5% is Dudley, btw.

What IS the connection there? I have often wondered if they were one
in the same.

We're both pilots and you and buttman are fjukktards, okie.

Bertie
Old May 1st 08, 09:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Buttman" wrote in message
Maxwell wrote:

No, it's because he is a supreme looser fishing for other looses to
chime in and make noise. Watch carefully, 95% of those that support
him are his crosspost cousins. The other 5% are just stupid.

Yep, sounds about right. The 5% is Dudley, btw.

What IS the connection there? I have often wondered if they were one
in the same.

We're both pilots and you and buttman are fjukktards, okie.

Bertie

Sure you are Bertrice.

Just keep saying it, Bertrice knows everyone, Bertrice can do anything,
Bertrice knows everything....

Free balloons and VFR flying Andrew Sarangan Piloting 8 March 3rd 08 06:49 PM
In Bed! The Clown! With NO BALLOONS!!11! Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_] Products 0 August 19th 07 03:57 AM
Balloons G. Sylvester Piloting 28 February 6th 07 04:34 AM
Brazil Mid Air Conscious Pilate Aviation Photos 54 February 5th 07 05:46 PM
Questions about hot air balloons L. Hines Owning 9 February 1st 04 05:31 AM