Again!

Old August 17th 18, 09:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
6PK

Default Again!

No love lost when it comes to Trump as far as I'm concerned, but in all fairness all previous presidents created TFR'S in the passed.......just saying.
Old August 18th 18, 03:39 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Charlie Quebec

Hey Bojack, when you pull your head out of Trumps ass, he won’t kiss you.
Another retardistani jerk.
Old August 18th 18, 02:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Friday, August 17, 2018 at 4:53:01 PM UTC-4, 6PK wrote:
No love lost when it comes to Trump as far as I'm concerned, but in all fairness all previous presidents created TFR'S in the passed.......just saying.

True. Although I think the phenomenon of 30-mile TFRs around
the Prez is an artifact of 9/11/2001. And if Trump would visit
NJ for a couple of weeks solid sometime in the summer, that would
be a *lot* easier to live with than this weekend after weekend
routine. That seems to be something new. Anyway, we're just
caught in a bad place, and I don't see any relief in sight.

Jim Beckman
Old August 18th 18, 02:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
George Haeh

I'm waiting for the day when vehicles will be banned in a 3 mile radius of the Pres - 300 yards for pedestrians.
Old August 18th 18, 07:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Agnew

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...t-White-House/

FYI...

Old August 18th 18, 08:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Saturday, August 18, 2018 at 2:31:57 PM UTC-4, Paul Agnew wrote:
https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...t-White-House/

FYI...

You do realize, I suppose, that the article is a bit over
a year old? Yes, the White House systems were being renovated
*last* summer, and Trump spent over a week in Bedminster, NJ,
at the time.

What this has to do with the present situation is left
as an exercise for the student.

Jim Beckman