Home Inspection Listings

Old April 25th 04, 09:23 PM
Patrick Glenn

Default Home Inspection Listings

Devoted to helping you find a Home Inspector in your area. Covering the
entire United States. A Nationwide directory of home inspectors. Learn
about home inspections and select which home inspection company to use from
our detailed listing of home inspectors.

Home Inspectors come sign up for a listing.

The National Home Inspection Listings site is also giving away three free
months for signing up for their service.
Book one inspection listing and receive over 5 times your investment

A recent Realtor survey shows that 35% of all home inspections are coming
from the INTERNET.
The Home Inspection Listings site allows you to reach consumers in your area
and all over the United States.
Do Not waste another minute. Take advantage of this great offer and choose
from three different options to sign up.

We look forward to helping you reach more potential clients.
Get Listed for less than $1 (one dollar) per week.

http://homeinspectionlistings.org Put in Coupon Code: NEWZ4

If you have any questions please email

Old April 25th 04, 10:54 PM
RobertR237

[...]

Now why would I want to use a home inspection agent that doesn't believe they
have obey the rules about using the Usenet for commercial purposes? How could
I trust you to do an honest inspection if you can't be honest in your other
activities? You are either honest or you are NOT and you have proven to be
NOT.

Bob Reed

"Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice,
(M.A.S.H. Sidney Freedman)

Old April 25th 04, 11:08 PM
Del Rawlins

In RobertR237 wrote:

Now why would I want to use a home inspection agent that doesn't
believe they have obey the rules about using the Usenet for commercial
purposes? How could I trust you to do an honest inspection if you
can't be honest in your other activities? You are either honest or
you are NOT and you have proven to be NOT.

I don't see it as being dishonest so much as it is rude. Particularly
since he has the nerve to put a "nospam" in his return address.

Del Rawlins-
Remove _kills_spammers_ to reply via email.
Unofficial Bearhawk FAQ website:
http://www.rawlinsbrothers.org/bhfaq/
Old April 25th 04, 11:57 PM
RobertR237

Now why would I want to use a home inspection agent that doesn't
believe they have obey the rules about using the Usenet for commercial
purposes? How could I trust you to do an honest inspection if you
can't be honest in your other activities? You are either honest or
you are NOT and you have proven to be NOT.

I don't see it as being dishonest so much as it is rude. Particularly
since he has the nerve to put a "nospam" in his return address.

These characters remind be of our local problems with all the "Bandit Signs"
that appear along every street in town. They are illegal but because of the
way the laws are written, they must catch the *******s in the act of placing
the signs to prosecute or fine. So the companies hire their people on contract
to place the signs in the middle of the night. Even if the people are caught,
the company is clear and can not be fined.

I can't understand why anyone would buy anything from these crooks without
being concerned that they would be cheated on every transaction. I take great
pleasure at removing as many of the signs as time allows. It is a shame to see
our land fills loaded with tons of these virtually non-destructable pieces of
crap.

Old April 26th 04, 11:52 AM
Lou Parker

osite (RobertR237) wrote in message ...

[...]

Don't you think that the person who started this saw the word
homebuilt and just assumed it was about houses. Just goes to show you
that home inspectors couldn't tell their ass from a hole in a
foundation. I have yet to meet a smart one.
Lou