Libelle seat pan wanted

Old February 13th 12, 11:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
David MacVeigh

Default Libelle seat pan wanted

Glasfluegel H 201 B Libelle seat pan wanted. This is my first post/
visit to RAS. Suggestions?
Old February 14th 12, 12:22 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
C-FFKQ (42)

Try:
http://www.streifly.de/home-e.htm

They hold the Type Certificate and do parts/repairs
Old February 14th 12, 01:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
JJ Sinclair[_2_]

On Feb 13, 4:22*pm, "C-FFKQ (42)" wrote:
Try:http://www.streifly.de/home-e.htm

They hold the Type Certificate and do parts/repairs

Seems like I had one in the barn, I'll check later today.
JJ
Old February 14th 12, 03:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Craig[_2_]

On Feb 14, 5:54*am, JJ Sinclair wrote:
On Feb 13, 4:22*pm, "C-FFKQ (42)" wrote:

Try:http://www.streifly.de/home-e.htm

They hold the Type Certificate and do parts/repairs

Seems like I had one in the barn, I'll check later today.
JJ

Worst case you can borrow a good pan and pull a splash off of it to
make a new one. Not very complicated, but time consuming.

Cheers,
Craig