Kerry

Old February 13th 04, 02:28 PM
old man

Default Kerry

Got to give him credit though.......unlike Monica ......rumor is it's a tall
leggy 23 year old blonde.

Old February 13th 04, 02:47 PM
Gary Drescher

"old man" wrote in message
Got to give him credit though.......unlike Monica ......rumor is it's a

tall
leggy 23 year old blonde.

I can't tell if your repetitive gossip about Kerry's sex life is a sign of
political desperation or of simple voyeurism. Either way, though, it has
nothing to do with aviation, so why are you posting it here?

Old February 13th 04, 07:53 PM
Jay Honeck

Got to give him credit though.......unlike Monica ......rumor is it's a
tall
leggy 23 year old blonde.

Well, look at the bright side: He may not have any morals, but at least
he's got better taste than Slick did.

:-)

(This was a joke. Do not take this seriously. It was only a joke. Had
this been an actual statement of fact, the smiley face -- ":-)" -- would
have been omitted. Again, this was only a joke.)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old February 13th 04, 08:44 PM
Tarver Engineering

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
Got to give him credit though.......unlike Monica ......rumor is it's a

tall
leggy 23 year old blonde.

Well, look at the bright side: He may not have any morals, but at least
he's got better taste than Slick did.

Billy's "ugly girl" thing was difficult to understand.

Old February 13th 04, 09:45 PM
Big John

Jay

Have you noticed in his latest pictures, he has the wrinkles back?

Either the Botox wore out or he's worried about something?

Probably has one or more of his handlers on a big iron bird enroute to
Africa, as I don't think his will make it non stop.

On your parody. My grandfather always said, "All cats are gray in the
dark". Truer words were never spoken G

Big John

Old February 13th 04, 10:33 PM
Morgans

"Gary Drescher" wrote
I can't tell if your repetitive gossip about Kerry's sex life is a sign of
political desperation or of simple voyeurism. Either way, though, it has
nothing to do with aviation, so why are you posting it here?

Oh, give me a break! You of all people, complaining of being OT?

Plonk
--
Jim in NC

---

Old February 13th 04, 10:46 PM
Gary Drescher

"Morgans" wrote in message

"Gary Drescher" wrote
I can't tell if your repetitive gossip about Kerry's sex life is a sign

of
political desperation or of simple voyeurism. Either way, though, it

has
nothing to do with aviation, so why are you posting it here?

Oh, give me a break! You of all people, complaining of being OT?

Can you exhibit any off-topic threads that I have ever initiated here? (I
do sometimes reply to OT posts by others.)

--Gary

Plonk
--
Jim in NC

---

Old February 13th 04, 10:59 PM
Gene Seibel

What does humor have to do with flying?
--
Gene Seibel
Hangar 131 - http://pad39a.com/gene/plane.html

Old February 13th 04, 11:28 PM
Tom Sixkiller

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
Got to give him credit though.......unlike Monica ......rumor is it's a

tall
leggy 23 year old blonde.

Well, look at the bright side: He may not have any morals, but at least
he's got better taste than Slick did.

:-)

MORE taste? That's not sayin' much. He married Hillary, didn't he?

Old February 13th 04, 11:43 PM
G.R. Patterson III

old man wrote:

Got to give him credit though.......unlike Monica ......rumor is it's a tall
leggy 23 year old blonde.

Hey, I just finished a great book entitled "Pompeii". Good plot and engineering.
Lots of action. I highly recommend it.

George Patterson
A diplomat is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that
you look forward to the trip.