Comair Pilot Error

Old September 4th 06, 04:27 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
John Gaquin

Default Comair Pilot Error

"Morgans" wrote in message news:dkMKg.240

You do know where CJ is living, right now, right?

I know he's been in the PI for some time on missionary work, but something
in an earlier post led me to believe he was back in the US. Am I mistaken?
If so, never mind, it all gels. Sorry.

Old September 4th 06, 05:52 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Morgans[_4_]

"John Gaquin" wrote

I know he's been in the PI for some time on missionary work, but something
in an earlier post led me to believe he was back in the US. Am I

mistaken?
If so, never mind, it all gels. Sorry.

He isn't home, yet! g
--
Jim in NC

Old September 5th 06, 12:01 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Montblack[_1_]

("cjcampbell" wrote)
Still, civilization has its advantages. Hernia surgery, I suppose, is
better than having some guy dressed in mask and feathers waving a stick
with a monkey's skull mounted on it over me.

What's the co-pay with that monkey skull plan?

Good luck with the hernia repair.

Montblack
BTDT ...in about 5 weeks, myself.

Old September 5th 06, 12:53 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
LWG

Huh, that and having a dog lick it are the only things that are covered by
my health plan.

Old September 5th 06, 02:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Montblack[_1_]

("LWG" wrote)
Still, civilization has its advantages. Hernia surgery, I suppose, is
better than having some guy dressed in mask and feathers waving a stick
with a monkey's skull mounted on it over me.

Huh, that and having a dog lick it are the only things that are covered by
my health plan.

Can you choose the dog with your plan?

Montblack

Old September 5th 06, 05:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jim Macklin

Is that a female or male dog?

"Montblack" wrote in
message ...

Old September 6th 06, 01:34 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
LWG

Depends on where it hurts.

"Jim Macklin" wrote in message
Is that a female or male dog?

"Montblack" wrote in
message ...

Old September 6th 06, 02:16 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
cjcampbell

Montblack wrote:
("cjcampbell" wrote)
Still, civilization has its advantages. Hernia surgery, I suppose, is
better than having some guy dressed in mask and feathers waving a stick
with a monkey's skull mounted on it over me.

What's the co-pay with that monkey skull plan?

Good luck with the hernia repair.

As it turned out, they were out of anesthetic and they weren't sure it
needed surgery anyway. So we will give it about three weeks to see if
it goes away by itself. They offered to do it without anesthetic, but I
declined, even though I am sure they could have found several
volunteers here would have paid for the privilege of performing the
procedure.